Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2014 Playoffs Thread

I've got the Heat over the Thunder in 6.

Spurs can't figure the Thunder out and the Pacers fail to overachieve this year and won't get to seven games against Miami.

The Pacers are a question mark. They could lose to Chicago in the 2nd round or win it all. If Hibbert and George play to their full potential they can beat anyone

I've got the Heat over the Thunder in 6.

Spurs can't figure the Thunder out and the Pacers fail to overachieve this year and won't get to seven games against Miami.

Eh. The Spurs have them figured out. The Durant's are long and athletic. They're also annoying at every position. The main issue is keeping Reggie Jackson, Westbrook, and Fisher from being a factor. There also one other factor that you'll see that the Thunder had but didn't save them in the finals.

I'm hoping for the Spurs and Pacers in the finals. But realistically I think it might be a Thunder/Heat finals. Kevin Durant has felt like a man on a mission all year long though so I'll say Thunder over the Heat in 7 games in the finals.

Calathes gets suspended for 20 games?? The league agrees to that there was no intent and there is no trace of steroids, but by all means crucify him.

I didn't even know he was in the league.

Calathes gets suspended for 20 games?? The league agrees to that there was no intent and there is no trace of steroids, but by all means crucify him.

Didn't know Rogaine was a banned substance...

• Upvote 2