Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Nelson for Perkins and #21: http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=oqlza5a

Thoughts? Obviously this would allow us to get another first… and a big trading chip.

We say no. #21 isn't likely to result in anything besides a back-end rotation player and I can't see Perkins turning into much at the deadline, besides the fact that he's just a miserable basketball player. I would honestly rather keep Nelson to tutor our new PG, whoever that may be and he still is pretty effective himself.

• Upvote 1

We say no. #21 isn't likely to result in anything besides a back-end rotation player and I can't see Perkins turning into much at the deadline, besides the fact that he's just a miserable basketball player. I would honestly rather keep Nelson to tutor our new PG, whoever that may be and he still is pretty effective himself.

Agreed

Shabazz would be a nice irrational confidence guy.

Good prospect. But if we have Exum, a vet PG, and Dipo who can fill in at the position, how do you feel about having 4 PG's? Not sure even sure if that's something to consider.

Good prospect. But if we have Exum, a vet PG, and Dipo who can fill in at the position, how do you feel about having 4 PG's? Not sure even sure if that's something to consider.

victor will be a two guard... he can slide if needed but he can play off ball.

I am starting to think we should go after Lance Stephenson if we could get him on a reasonable deal. I know he doesnt seem like a perfect Henny guy and his antics w LeBron were annoying. He is like 23 or 24 seems to be better than Afflalo, and could possibly be shown the Henny way over time.

This makes Afflalo expendable.. trade him, 12 and filler to move up for Vonleh/Randle/Gordon.. restructure nelson to cheap and let him retire here.

Short term:

Nelson/Exum

Stephenson/Dipo

Harris/Hark

OQuinn/Randle, Von, or Gordon

Vucevic/Dedmon

Get Durant 2016

Long term:

Exum/Nelson

Stephenson/Dipo (6th man)

Harris/Hark

Durant/2014 PF