Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Why............... ugh anyone but the Heat. Shoot Portland would of been a solid move.

He isn't actually on the Heat. It was a screw up, it was posted on another thread a while back.

LaMarcus Aldridge has already made it pretty clear he wants to re-sign in Portland.

All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge has told the Portland Trail Blazers he won't sign a contract extension this offseason but plans to after the 2014-15 season, saying he wants to surpass Clyde Drexler as the franchise's greatest player.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11193525/lamarcus-aldridge-portland-trail-blazers-wait-extend-contract-next-summer

Why do you say that?

Also, I think Aldridge could be worthy of a big contract because his game really doesn't rely on athleticism. I'm pretty sure he will still be a highly effective player when he is 34.

i dont think we get or go after aldridge

i dont think we get or go after aldridge

That's completely ok if you believe that as long as you realize that believing it doesn't make it anymore or less likely to happen. I know it wasn't you that said there's no chance he comes here, but that statement is rather absurd. There isn't a single person here who could have predicted the moves that Henny was going to make this offseason; I really doubt anyone know with any certainty what he's going to do in a year or two from now.

I have this uncanny feeling that the Eastern Conference will be light years better this season and I'll admit I can't back this up with facts or knowledge.

Its a hunch.

Durant would be insane, Aldridge.. could be pretty big, and no thanks on Derozan. I honestly think Victor could be better, but that's just my opinion.

I was looking at it from a possible stance of Victor playing PG/SG and Derozan playing SG/SF. It may not work out but was just a thought.

I would make Kawhi Leonard our main target. Even Klay Thompson should be affordable.

I can never picture a top Spurs player leaving the Spurs and Pop. I feel its nearly impossible.

Also I dont see Klay Thompson ever being anything more than a role player.

We will never.....ever get Kawhi Leonard. That's not.

Other things to never ever do?

NEVER EVER LOOK UP "FOURNIER" BY ITSELF. LOOK UP "EVAN FOURNIER" together..never alone.

I'm warning you. I'll tell this much. Its a disease and its not pretty.

NEVER EVER LOOK UP "FOURNIER" BY ITSELF. LOOK UP "EVAN FOURNIER" together..never alone.

I hate you.

Christ almighty. Why did I doubt you? Everyone, for the love of God please heed O-dub's warning!