Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

Paul Pierce to the Wizards had me do the infamous "triple take". I never thought a move like that was possible for the Wizards. Shoot, I didn't even know there was a mutual interest.

I bring that up because the next hottest name that is going to tear up the news will be Kevin Durant. Wizards have been making some small noise about the possibility of bringing KD back to his home town of D.C.

At first I chuckled, but the Paul move has me now thinking that there is a chance.

This off season has been one of the more craziest since I have been a fan. So much movement, big teams missing out on key players, small teams making moves, players going back to old grounds,cities across the US hanging on every ESPN and Lebron website refresh.

Good stuff to bridge the time before Football.

I question if Paul Pierce has much left in the tank.

Really think losing ariza may hurt the wiz, but i like what they are building there. They will just need to get a younger sf via trade or draft. Or otto porter could decide to play to his potential.

Signing of Pierce is a great move for the young up and coming wizards. He'll share championship knowledge with them and be a great mentor for Porter. They'll be just fine without Ariza.

Signing of Pierce is a great move for the young up and coming wizards. He'll share championship knowledge with them and be a great mentor for Porter. They'll be just fine without Ariza.

As long as all they expect from him is veteran leadership, 20-28mins a game and spot up threes, then it was a good move. I think Piece is done though as being a factor.

deng to the heat 20 for 2, player option after 1

Thought he'd get more than that. I guess he wants to try and get more money when the new TV deal hits. Heat look like they'll make the playoffs still.