Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

i've seen leaked things about booker and now temple, are we running some interference because we want wash to overspend on those dudes so someone else is more get-able that the wizards are in play for? gortat/ariza? dunno, just spit balling...

i've seen leaked things about booker and now temple, are we running some interference because we want wash to overspend on those dudes so someone else is more get-able that the wizards are in play for? gortat/ariza? dunno, just spit balling...

Not sure...I read Temple is a great locker room guy and you know Henny loves him a good locker room guy lol. Did we cut Price yet? Would love to see him dropped and replaced by somebody with more talent.

Not sure...I read Temple is a great locker room guy and you know Henny loves him a good locker room guy lol. Did we cut Price yet? Would love to see him dropped and replaced by somebody with more talent.

Safe to say Temple isn't that guy his numbers are virtually identical to Price's.

The main point I was trying to make is that we don't know at this point where our needs are. If you go out and spend money on a PG and Payton is great then you wasted money you could have used on a different position of need. I say we run this season with the core we have and then next year if we struggle get help in the draft and in free agency. This is the fist time In a long time that we have had players at every position with all star potential. Can anyone think of a time besides the Shaq and Penny days where we had 5 good/great players at every position because I can't. Obviously this is only true if the scouting department was right on these guys.

If Rob Hennigan has taught me anything, it's that I don't believe anything I read in regards to moves the magic are going to make.

THIS!

All of Rob's moves have come out of left field. Not one big time "source" even had a sniff of the AA/Fournier trade. Picking up Willie Green, Or us taking Gordon at 4.

All these guys are doing, are linking FA's to us because they're just grasping at straws because we've got cap space.

I'd say free agency is a little different, our front office may not have any leaks but agent's are probably more than willing to share stuff like this to the media to try and drive the prices up.

Is anyone watching the Free Agency special on ESPN?

They have said nothing about the Magic to this point, just talking about how bad the Lakers are going to be!

Is anyone watching the Free Agency special on ESPN?

They have said nothing about the Magic to this point, just talking about how bad the Lakers are going to be!

Sure seems like Henny lost the Dwight Howard trade! Jajajaja!!! smile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gif

Sure seems like Henny lost the Dwight Howard trade! Jajajaja!!! smile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gifsmile_creaturedance.gif

LOL!!!!!!

Well, this is an impressive panel, but my God, nothing of any real worth has been discussed, and they end it in role play??????????????? Wow