Sign in to follow this  
~O~

When Do We Stop Rebuilding?

Well, I'm sort of bamboozled regarding what's executed "following" the signing of a first-rate free agent. Is this roster going to stick together for a couple of years or are the future draft picks, trades, and future free agents playing the role in our future dynasty.

Honestly, we have our dynasty in our hands but..we just need to let them boil up and mature on their own..but thats just my opinion.

Well, when does it all stop? Once we have our core and those special role players? hmmm.....

Well, I'm sort of bamboozled regarding what's executed "following" the signing of a first-rate free agent. Is this roster going to stick together for a couple of years or are the future draft picks, trades, and future free agents playing the role in our future dynasty.

Honestly, we have our dynasty in our hands but..we just need to let them boil up and mature on their own..but thats just my opinion.

Well, when does it all stop? Once we have our core and those special role players? hmmm.....

I think we have what we want now. We all wish we knew more of what our players could provide, but I don't see Otis taking the draft seriously unless its for players to contribute NOW. No more projects to join this team.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

sometimes players you think will develope never do, so sometimes you have to mix in proven players. Our dynasty may come from a trade or a free agent but who knowns untell it happens.

But I would like to start winning Now like Otis. As long as we have Howard, our future is bright.

We have alot of youth wich is good to an extent. but we need a proven leader until our own youth learns and adjust to the league. We need to make a move so if ur gonna make a move go all in we been playing the hands dealt to us so far. go balls deep and get KOBE. after our few rings then we can worry about rebuilding.

quote:
When Do We Stop Rebuilding?

When we start winning.

There's a fine line between rebuilding and reevaluating your talent base. The good teams keep reevaluating even when they win the championship.

Adding a top free agent is not rebuilding. It's adding talent.

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

Looking at our roster, I believe we get one or two immediate impact players and Arenas next year. After that we are a winning franchise for a long time.

Arenas may not come. I like our talent too, but we have to keep shuffling our deck untell we have a winner. and just like this years agents; free agent are a sure thing to move to another team. Go for what is available because the future is unknown. Kobe,lewis, and carter: if we can get them great.

do any of you really think we will trade for kobe, vc , or any of these over priced fa. otis is not stupid and will not sink this ship for a high light flim player who will not be on this boat for the long haul. look at the spurs if you want to know how to build a champion. jacklj

Yeah .. we should just stay with our team ... we have good shooting but hey sitting on the bench noone will ever notice.. We can just go for Wallace and if he isnt available then we take pietrus and mo and we can settle with that until next year. We have all the tools plus a new coach so ... I just wanna win soooo bad !!! And I really hope to meet next year the pistons again ... I know we will beat them Go MAgic