Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

Here is a trade idea. It would be a trade with Cavs. They need a PG we need someone that can play 2-3 and has all-around game. We give Danier or Arroyo for Sasha Pavlovic. Sasha is young and on the rise, not happy with his role, Cavs would probably trade him and Magic could use him. I think he would be very nice fit with young guys we have.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by djmase20:

Marc Acers, how are you enjoying your new role as mod?

ROFL! You know what makes this a million times funnier to me? When you made someone else Stalin, I was thinking geez, I hope he at least makes me Fidel since he has been around the longest and gets to pimp fat cigars.

I am trying my best to be the "caring dictator."

fidel-castro-hugo-chaves-6-g.jpg

Marc Acres, seen here with Adam_Magic, is recovering nicly from an aneurysm that exploded during Monday night's loss to the Hawks. "The Caring Dictator" was back at work today censoring posts, deleting threads, and strong arming new members.

quote:

quote:
quote:

ROFL! You know what makes this a million times funnier to me? When you made someone else Stalin, I was thinking geez, I hope he at least makes me Fidel since he has been around the longest and gets to pimp fat cigars.

Marc Acres, seen here with Adam_Magic, is recovering nicly from an aneurysm that exploded during Monday night's loss to the Hawks. "The Caring Dictator" was back at work today censoring posts, deleting threads, and strong arming new members.

Just pee'd myself. Adam is Chavez??! Damn him and his Citgo gas!!!

quote:

Marc, notice the Chavez and Castro BOBBLE HEADS in the background... lol.. wtf?!

Holy ****!! Just when I thought these guys heads could not get bigger. They have their own bobbleheads!

quote:

Marc, notice the Chavez and Castro BOBBLE HEADS in the background... lol.. wtf?!

Holy crap they are even saluting!!! ROFL! Alright back to the topic or to the dungeon with you. LOL

I was not sure where to post this but is it possible if in fact Battie and Turk continue to start that they are simply putting them out there hoping they have a few good games to see what they can get for them on the trade market. It is obvious Hill and Turk cannot co-exist and if you are not going to trade GHills contract for a superstar maybe Turk can net something of value.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

quote:
quote:

Just pee'd myself. Adam is Chavez??! Damn him and his Citgo gas!!!

LMAO! That is hilarious!

quote:
Originally posted by DrAcO Is In ThE DeAtHrOw!:

this is from the realgm trade section:

is just a rumor so dont get mad at me if is false

I know this is my first post,but I have been wanting to leak out this story since this afternoon,but wanted to make sure from my cousin it was completeted.

So it looks like Nelly is looking for the new Dirk in either Darko or Fran and the Magic are getting their 2nd gun to go along with Howard.I love the trade,seems like the Warriors gave up to much in my opinon

Magic are sending out Darko Milicic, Carlos Arroyo, Pat Garrity, J.J. Riddick along with the draft rights to Fran Vazquez

Magic are receiving Jason Richardson and Zarko Cabarkapa from the Warriors,along with Jake Voskuhl from the Bobcats.

Warriors are sending out Jason Richardson, Mickael Pietrus and Zarko Cabarkapa

Warriors are receiving Darko Milicic,J.J Riddick along with the draft rights to Fran Vazquez and the Magic

i really like j-rich but like yall said he gets injured too much. if he didnt get injured too much ill do it

heat just signed eddie jones maybe we could trade diener for dorrel wright?? heat are desperate for a pg