thats sickkk!

we should trade arroyo for a big

but this isnt going to happen

i can dream lol

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

quote:
Originally posted by Philip:

I don't know guys, we should not even think on trading for a Shooting Guard. We got Reddick. Reddick is a beast!

I would say, trade the point guard that shoot the ball 15+ time a game and do 3 TO a game for a good Small Foward.

Keep Darco, Howard and Reddick busy.

Stay with Arroyo, Dienner, Dooling.

Send Hill,Nelson Package for a good SF and a Draft Pick.

The Future is ours.

Also start thinking on a new COach for next season!

Which team you talking about? Cant be Magic.....Who's Reddick? Who's Dienner? and Who's Darco?? I Don't know these players

Plz get over his spelling errors and you'll see he's in the right track. Philip, you're a smart fan, I agree with you.

The only thing is, Otis should wait until next year to see if we can get something for Jameer. Right now, teams aren't willing to offer anything of value for him. I would hope Otis continues to refer to Jameer as one of the "untouchables" because he actually wants to prop up his value.

As to Pat for Dale Davis, that'd be a relief! Out of all these trades going around, it's the only one that truly benefits the Magic right now.

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Wondering what Brian's trade value is and could it be accomplished by the deadline???

Brian Hill's trade value? Well the Magic were the only ones dumb enough to pick him up. You draw your own conclusions..

If not getting into the playoffs is the only way B.Hill gets fired, I hope we sincerely keep losing. Better to lose now than to not win next year or later when we can be a legitimate contender.

Guy lets get Mark Cuban high as fuc*, and then well trade teams with him. Then we will quickly parlay Brian Hill into Pat Riley and Dwayne Wade. Maybe just maybe we could be decent if we did that. You never knoe... i mean after all we are the Tragic.

quote:
Originally posted by FanSince1990:

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Wondering what Brian's trade value is and could it be accomplished by the deadline???

Brian Hill's trade value? Well the Magic were the only ones dumb enough to pick him up. You draw your own conclusions..

If not getting into the playoffs is the only way B.Hill gets fired, I hope we sincerely keep losing. Better to lose now than to not win next year or later when we can be a legitimate contender.

As much as i HATE to agree with you on losing, I think it is the only way to stop this fool from ruining any chance we have at a championship in the years to come!

Both deals satisfy the CBA.

Trade 1

Outgoing

Grant Hill

Keith Bogans

Incoming

Andre Miller

Joe Smith

This gives Philly more cap room they need, and futher helps them tank the season. It gives Orlando the pass first PG they will need after deal 2 goes down. Also, Joe Smith's contract is up this year, giving us more Darko re-sign money. Chances are Philly waives Hill and he resigns with Orlando.

Trade 2

Outgoing

Hedo Turkoglu

Tony Battie

Jameer Nelson

Incoming

Vince Carter

Mikki Moore

Rids us of the streaky Hedo, and the shoot first PG Jameer. With a guy like Vince, a PG like Jameer isnt going to work. Miller would be a much better fit. Toss in Moore to replace Battie's roll as 3rd big man. Jersey gets a young PG from close by they can groom as they rebuild.

New Starting Line Up

1. Andre Miller, Carlos

2. Vince Carter, JJ, Dooling

3. Trevor Ariza, G. Hill

4. Darko , Mikki Mooore, Outlaw

5. Dwight, Darko, Moore

I relize these are big deals, but this team needs to win now. They need to win for the new Arena, they need to win for the impatient fan base, and they need to win to keep Dwight.

This lineup is THE BEST TEAM in the East.

quote:
Posted February 21, 2007 09:36 AM Hide Post

Why on earth would New Jersey make this deal? They drafted Marcus Williams, they would not need Nelson. Having Jason Collins and Tony Batties long-term contracts. Give up Moore who has shown potential.

eat my *ss, pal. There were already rumors about NJ trading Vince to us for nothing more than Hedo, Dooling, and the like. Dont you think Jameer is a better asset then those 2? If they are going to lose him, and no other teams will take him because he is going to opt out, taking Jameer Nelson sounds pretty good. Mikki Moore has been in the NBA for 9 SEASONS!! He potential is long gone my man. He is not a sweet prospect.

Here are three trades that gives a real shot:

magic: KG and Craig Smith

t-wolves: Darko, Ariza, and Grant

magic: Corey Maggette

clippers: Turkuglo and Bogans

magic: 1st Rd Draft Pick (middle pick)

suns: Travis Diener

pg nelson arroyo

sg redick dooling

sf maggette dooling

pf garnett smith augustine

c howard battie outlaw

quote:
Originally posted by lavell12:

Here are three trades that gives a real shot:

magic: KG and Craig Smith

t-wolves: Darko, Ariza, and Grant

magic: Corey Maggette

clippers: Turkuglo and Bogans

magic: 1st Rd Draft Pick (middle pick)

suns: Travis Diener

pg nelson arroyo

sg redick dooling

sf maggette dooling

pf garnett smith augustine

c howard battie outlaw

I'd do any of those trades right now.

quote:
Originally posted by otownmagic333:

Get Dorrel Wright!!!

Heat aren't even playing him he's been inactive ever since EJ returned

There's a reason that 37+ year old Eddie Jones is taking all of Wrights playing time. Wright isn't any good.

Well I don't agree with that ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway I mustered up something from pure boredom >

trade machine

Orlando:

Incoming < Esteban Batista/Danny Fortson/Mickael Gelebale

Outgoing > Travis Diener, Hedo Turkoglu, James Augustine or Bo Outlaw

Minnesotta:

Incoming < Travis Diener/ZaZa Pachulia

Outgoing > Justin Reed/Marko Jaric

Seattle:

Incoming < Justin Reed/Hedo Turkoglu

Outgoing > Mickael Gelebale/Danny Fortson

Atlanta:

Incoming < Marko Jaric/James Augustine or Bo Outlaw

Outgoing > ZaZa Pachulia/ Esteban Batista

As stated, created out of boredom. I like Hedo so I wouldn't part ways but it works and I think it helps each individual team involved.

Sonics are presented depth at the three and a solid big. We of course gain a player who I am very fond of in Gelebale and a nuggetty tough player in Danny Fortson. For the Wolves they get Diener who will benefit from playing time and ZaZa presents them added depth in the front court. Something I believe they lack. They lose a player who looks uncomfortable with his position in Marko and send him to Atlanta who get that much needed guard (with size) and can either take the option of youth or vet, both work. Batista as it seems is rarely used. ZaZa is undervalued it seems and could be moved to help his career and position him where I believe he belongs. Behind Kevin Garnett would do good things for this guy.

Anyway, just mucking around.