Sign in to follow this  
LetsGoMagic

Trade Discussion Thread

Mehmet Okur, lol. Lets try not to lose the plot.

Dale Davis has been mentioned and from what I believe he's at around the 2.5-3.5 range. Also on Detroit, they're looking for a production guard. That could be combo, 1 or 2 as people refer to. For me you could give up Dooling and I hate that, but Dooling for Dale Davis straight.

For those who consider age a factor, these pants are an indication that we may have to withhold from Ray Allan, lol, those pants are bad.

73341766.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=DE66AF07AC48D4F92F07316AFBB2A1AF

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

quote:
Keep Howard and Milicic. Add may be Mehmet Okur from Jazz, with 7 foot he can play PF/C and also he is a great 3 pointer. Better than JJ and Hedo.

Are you kidding?

lol, While we are at it maybe we could get Bynum! I'm not even going to try to figure out why he thinks Okur is a better shooter than JJ.

WP, the reason we should try to deal Garrity if we can is because he will cost us around 3 million in capspace next season. Why would he opt out of his final year to sign for the league minimum? It wouldn't make any sense.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

Dooling for Dale Davus, we are ripping our selves off with that one......... We can a better big then Dale Davis for Dooling...

Davis has an expiring contract while Dooling may or may not opt out. Davis is a back up big who will play Bo and Pat's minutes then have his rights waived for more cap room this summer.

I would make the deal in a heartbeat.

Even better if its Garrity for Davis. Dooling will opt out anyway (I think) but there's no way Garrity will.

I think the Magic will finish strong the second half.There will be no trades.we just need consistency from Hedu,Jameer,Arroyo,Darko a more confident JJ ,and a turn-overless Howard and less injuries of course ,and we will be heading to the playoffs.We have the talent to make it.Coach Hill, needs to let the guys play their game!!!!!!No trades!!!!!

I don't want to trade ANYONE to the Heat so they can come back and whoop us later. The Champs are down we can't be the ones to help them back up. We need to do whatever we can to make sure we stay afloat and they sink.