CTMagicUK

Magic @ Wizards 12/28 7pm EST

I think everyone is missing the most significant thing that happened in last nights game...

Where did referee cutie pie come from??

350x.jpg

DSC00108.JPG

I took notice for sure. Thanks for the our of uniform pic!

I'm surprised no one has brought this up, but is there anybody here who doesn't think O'Quinn should take some, if not most of Ayons' minutes? It is really becoming painful to watch Ayon. The guy plays as hard as he can I am not questioning that, but man he's just not any good at all.

Wouldn't you think with us having lost every game since Baby has been out that maybe, just maybe, we could see what Quinn does starting at PF? I'll tell you one thing, he's not going to get pushed around down low all night.

Vuc at the 4, O'Quinn at the 5

I took notice for sure. Thanks for the our of uniform pic!

I can't believe these guys would rather argue about the team than discuss her. The first nice thing we've ever had to look at on the court and she is going unoticed! I mean even Matty and David mentioned her.

I love how some of you can read a post and take it in some form or fashion that was never meant to be.

Holy Cow Emory. Let me set you straight and Nutty, with these bold comments:

O_SteveO, on 28 December 2012 - 11:31 PM, said: Just curious, who expects/wants this team to hover around .500, get trounced in the playoffs, and pick in the middle to late 1st round for the next 5 years? No one? Well, we aren't contenders with this group and we just lost a franchise player. Let this team suck and we'll rebuild the right way.

Barnettej - The expectation is to have a team play to its full potential regardless of talent level. If that leaves at .500 or .100 it doesn't matter. The moment a team starts to quit on the floor you lose your real fan base.

The comedy in your thought above is that a lower draft pick isn't always going to come through and work. Oden says hello, so does Beasley, etc.

Orlando has been very lucky that most of our under 10 picks have worked... But it's not always a given.

See, it wasnt that hard to comprehend the actual message I was getting across to Steve. So please stop twisting my words.

2 things:

1: Please don't post in this style again. I feel like I'm trying to read something that a child scrawled in crayon. My eyes are bleeding.

2: I don't see how you can say that I twisted anything. You said that not all high draft picks work out. Which isn't even a point....it's common sense. Saying that all high draft picks don't work out is the equivalent of saying that not all jump shots go in. No ****. I took your point and countered it by pointing out that the probability of getting a great, or even a productive player, is much, much higher if they are selected in the early part of the draft. And history backs that statement up.

This team is likely going to stink no matter what. It isn't from a lack of effort. It's from a lack of talent.

I can't believe these guys would rather argue about the team than discuss her. The first nice thing we've ever had to look at on the court and she is going unoticed! I mean even Matty and David mentioned her.

Yeah.....I don't get to see many Magic games on this side of the world. And by not many, I mean none.

2 things:

1: Please don't post in this style again. I feel like I'm trying to read something that a child scrawled in crayon. My eyes are bleeding.

2: I don't see how you can say that I twisted anything. You said that not all high draft picks work out. Which isn't even a point....it's common sense. Saying that all high draft picks don't work out is the equivalent of saying that not all jump shots go in. No ****. I took your point and countered it by pointing out that the probability of getting a great, or even a productive player, is much, much higher if they are selected in the early part of the draft. And history backs that statement up.

This team is likely going to stink no matter what. It isn't from a lack of effort. It's from a lack of talent.

#1. REALLY ?????? who died and made you Romney.

#2. Im sure Portland felt the same way when they drafted Oden. Because you draft a high pick, anything can happen... but to sit and focus on losing just to get a high draft pick is not an ideal strategy which some of you seem to be going for.

Let's tank this season for a high pick... and then what happens when it doenst work out.... do you tank again, and then tank again, and then tank some more? Which is what I was gathering from someone elses post.... NOT NAMED EMORRY.

Further more your counter point is as simple as you and some what embarrassing. I guess my thoughts on the idea of tanking for draft picks was way to deep for you to understand... I know its not common with Marines.

Thanks for playing, have a nice day.

And you still did not address the valid point Emory made (same point I made a little while back). It may be "simple" but you don't seem to grasp what he and I are saying. You're just repeating the points you already made. Points Emory already countered.

I think everyone is missing the most significant thing that happened in last nights game...

Where did referee cutie pie come from??

350x.jpg

DSC00108.JPG