Sign in to follow this  
The Magic Word

What are your expectations over the next few weeks?

What I truly expect is likely some trades after this coming run.

Maybe the likes of McRoberts, afflalo,ayon and even baby.

I would not be surprise.

I think reddick and jameer are staying.

I truly expect Rob Hennigan not force unnecessary trades. The team is injured and playing at its worst. They're playing to what they were expected to play. The landslide has begun...but it'll end.

I truly expect Rob Hennigan not force unnecessary trades. The team is injured and playing at its worst. They're playing to what they were expected to play. The landslide has begun...but it'll end.

They're missing their best player and probably second best bench player.

Davis' impact is tremendous.

After playing Washington and Toronto back-to-back this weekend, the Magic have a pretty tough schedule for the next few weeks.

If Washington and Toronto were the good part I can't imagine what's next :creaturedance:

My prediction?....pain.

Exactly what I was gonna post.

There is a very real possibility that we'll get blown out by 40+ at some point during this stretch. Hell, it almost happened against the Raptors.

The Raptors.

If the Magic can play like they did in the Miami game they have a chance.......With some of the big boys out they did an awesome job!! Vuvecic (sp?) did awesome!

Don't feel comfortable at this pace they still need to pump it up!! Proud of the Magic!! Great game at Miami even though they lost!!!! If they continue this kind of play they may have a chance during this tuff schedule ahead!!! They play bad against easy teams and play great against a team like Miami...go figure!!