Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

I think one way or another JJ Redick could end up in OKC whether it's by trade soon or in the off-season. It just makes to much since for both sides. The Thunder are going to need to fill a void left by Kevin Martin/James Harden and Redick is ideal for that. He would be the perfect compliment to Durant/West/Ibaka.

Im not sure how the logistics would work out but something with us obviously getting the Thunder's first first round pick which will be around pick 8-10 and maybe Jeremy Lamb because Henny wants a rookie contract too. Not sure who else goes in the deal but it just makes to much since not to happen.

The Thunder want to win now and no one in the draft at pick 8-10 will make near the impact JJ will for them. In return we could draft McLemore/Carter Williams, or any type of combination.

Just a thought. But makes more since than all the other Redick trades I've heard.

I think one way or another JJ Redick could end up in OKC whether it's by trade soon or in the off-season. It just makes to much since for both sides. The Thunder are going to need to fill a void left by Kevin Martin/James Harden and Redick is ideal for that. He would be the perfect compliment to Durant/West/Ibaka.

Im not sure how the logistics would work out but something with us obviously getting the Thunder's first first round pick which will be around pick 8-10 and maybe Jeremy Lamb because Henny wants a rookie contract too. Not sure who else goes in the deal but it just makes to much since not to happen.

The Thunder want to win now and no one in the draft at pick 8-10 will make near the impact JJ will for them. In return we could draft McLemore/Carter Williams, or any type of combination.

Just a thought. But makes more since than all the other Redick trades I've heard.

Yeah, I posted this very same idea two or three days ago in this thread and suggested two of Lamb/PJ3/2013 pick/2014 pick. Not sure where the OKC pick in the 8-10 range you're referring to would be coming from though? They're a top team in the league, so the pick coming back would be late first round...not lottery.

Yeah, I posted this very same idea two or three days ago in this thread and suggested two of Lamb/PJ3/2013 pick/2014 pick. Not sure where the OKC pick in the 8-10 range you're referring to would be coming from though? They're a top team in the league, so the pick coming back would be late first round...not lottery.

They own Toronto's 1st.

Either way I don't see this at all, I'm willing to bet they resign Martin to a reasonable contract, he'll probably take a pay cut to play on a winning team.

And if they don't resign Martin then with his salary off the books they can go after JJ in free agency.

On a different note the Spurs are reportedly interested in Josh Smith but aren't in a great cap situation. We might be able to get involved there, although the reward probably won't be great from a team like the Spurs with late draft picks and few good youngsters.

Yuck on Hansbrough and Augustin

Already today, we've passed along a few trade rumors from Ric Bucher of 95.7 The Game and Steve Kyler of HoopsWorld. Now, it's Chris Broussard's turn, as the ESPN reporter has published a lengthy Insider-only piece on the latest rumblings from around the league. Here's what Broussard has for us:

• The Hornets have made some calls to gauge Eric Gordon's trade value, but Broussard hears that there's less than a 10% chance he's moved within the next week. The Mavericks, Rockets, and the Warriors are among the clubs believed to have inquired on Gordon.
  • The Rockets still figure to make a run at Dwight Howard this summer, but Andrew Bynum and perhaps a trade for Gordon are the team's Plan Bs. Since Houston is saving its cap space for the summer, the club isn't expected to be too active at the trade deadline.
  • Indiana will likely keep Danny Granger through the deadline, but is willing to move Tyler Hansbrough, D.J. Augustin, or Gerald Green. The Pacers dangled Hansbrough and Augustin when talking to the Magic about J.J. Redick, but Orlando didn't have interest.

Alright sorry didn't see that but I agree with you.

Lol pacers. A bad career backup and an energy big who is a douche.

No I'm good.

It would've been a little ironic for JJ to be traded for the guy who broke his ACC scoring record, I have no interest though.