Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

We had a game Monday night

I hope we never see Turk again. We really need to develop Harkless, and Turk dominates the ball. Going into the draft next year, I believe our biggest needs are PG and SF.

SF? I'd say Harkless has that position locked down.

I hope we never see Turk again. We really need to develop Harkless, and Turk dominates the ball. Going into the draft next year, I believe our biggest needs are PG and SF.

I'd say PG and SG. Already have a rookie SF.

I think Vucevic has the type of game where he could play the 4/5 sort of like Pau Gasol so I would have no problem drafting a Nerlens Noel or Rudy Gobert (Gobert is 7'2 with a 7'9 wingspan I would be really excited if we got him)

I think Vucevic has the type of game where he could play the 4/5 sort of like Pau Gasol so I would have no problem drafting a Nerlens Noel or Rudy Gobert (Gobert is 7'2 with a 7'9 wingspan I would be really excited if we got him)

I'm not an advocate of drafting bigs from overseas and it has nothing to do with Fran Vazquez. Generally speaking, theyr'e soft and it takes them longer to adapt to the type of ball played in the US. They usually have better fundamentals, but the game played over here is much faster and the talent is much greater.

IMO, we need to do whatever it takes to get Wiggins next year.

I'm not an advocate of drafting bigs from overseas and it has nothing to do with Fran Vazquez. Generally speaking, theyr'e soft and it takes them longer to adapt to the type of ball played in the US. They usually have better fundamentals, but the game played over here is much faster and the talent is much greater.

IMO, we need to do whatever it takes to get Wiggins next year.

True, but I think that's because a lot of European big men have the face up game and that doesn't translate well when they have to bang around under the basket for rebounds in the NBA, but that's not Gobert's game so I'm confident he'll be a good NBA player.

I second the Wiggins comment. I hope Hennigan has the same thought, I heard an analyst describe Wiggins as an athletic Carmelo Anthony and now I can't bare the thought of not seeing him in a Magic uniform, whoever gets him will be very lucky thats for sure.

What we should really be thinking about is the crunch time lineup.

If I was a coach I would be playing the 5 that is showing the best game for that particular day, not the best 5 players. The team we are fielding is cooking in the 4th and I'd be afraid changing it until it doesn't work or we have matchup problems.

Don't get too excited about wingspan. Remember Hakeem Thabeet.

Haslem era can't even hold a candle to the Kareem Rush era (07 off season). That was spectacular.

I see your Kareerm Rush era and raise you the Javaris Crittenton era.