Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

We had a game Monday night

Couldn't watch but I'm proud of the team for winning back to back on the road against strong western conference teams.

If only we could do that all the time and still get a high draft pick...

The one thing I can truly say that I like about Ayon is his passing. Other than that I think god drowns a kitten every time he goes on court.

Why would God have to go through the trouble of drowing a kitten? Couldn't he just snap his fingers and....poof, dead kitty? Unless you are suggesting that God is actually an adolescent Charles Manson.

Why would God have to go through the trouble of drowing a kitten? Couldn't he just snap his fingers and....poof, dead kitty? Unless you are suggesting that God is actually an adolescent Charles Manson.

Why does Superman eat food and breathe air when he survives on sunlight?

This last sentence doesn't compute with the awesomeness that is the rest of your post. It must be deleted.

Actually, I do think Hedo is going to help the offense, it will give us an extra ball handler, passer and shooter, we struggle with ball handling with Jameer off the floor

Why does Superman eat food and breathe air when he survives on sunlight?

I have no idea why Superman eats food....maybe he just enjoys it. I love eating. I don't think Superman does breathe oxygen though....unless he does it to fit in. It would appear strange if Clark Kent didn't breathe.

Actually, I do think Hedo is going to help the offense, it will give us an extra ball handler, passer and shooter, we struggle with ball handling with Jameer off the floor

Hedo for back up point guard!

Bench

Hedo/Ish

JJ/Moore

Mo/Jones

Harrington/Nicholson

Ayon/O'Quin

Hedo guards the 3 Mo guards the 1

Hedo for back up point guard!

Bench

Hedo/Ish

JJ/Moore

Mo/Jones

Harrington/Nicholson

Ayon/O'Quin

Hedo guards the 3 Mo guards the 1

Hedo is starting. That would mean JJ and Harrington pick-and-rolls all day, with Harkless anchoring the defensive end. That's actually a pretty exciting prospect in my book. I'm also okay with Hedo off the bench and Harkless starting, but I don't know if that would mesh well.

What we should really be thinking about is the crunch time lineup.

Hedo is starting. That would mean JJ and Harrington pick-and-rolls all day, with Harkless anchoring the defensive end. That's actually a pretty exciting prospect in my book. I'm also okay with Hedo off the bench and Harkless starting, but I don't know if that would mesh well.

What we should really be thinking about is the crunch time lineup.

I pray to god we don't go small.

But there's no reason to change it and hopefully Vaughn sees it. Our end of game line-up is like +38 in 35 minutes or something similar to that.

RE: Hedo:: He sucks. He can't dribble-penetrate, he can't create for others, he can't create for himself. This isn't 2008. Why do people still view him as anything but a spot shooter?

I hope we never see Turk again. We really need to develop Harkless, and Turk dominates the ball. Going into the draft next year, I believe our biggest needs are PG and SF.