Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Celtics @ Magic 11/25 6pm EST

BBD missed his assignment, which prevented JJ getting open.

BBD has missed many assignments tonight. Including trying to do too much again against his former team.

• Upvote 1

in the 3rd quarter, KG scored on BBD early on, I'm not 100% sure but it looks like KG mouths "you don't have what it takes"...I'd really like KG to forward that in an e-mail to JV for us. Something from a peer in the league like that might help to sway JV's decision with regard to playing him.

BBD missed his assignment, which prevented JJ getting open.

ok, what does that have to do with my post?

jameer still had a good look but missed it. he did a lot in the game, just couldn't hit the clutch bucket.

I can't hate on Baby because he hustles and plays hard but.......i think we should keep our ears to the phones for offers......His shot selection has improved but it's still far from where we want it to be....He's still forcing circus shots in traffic and he's not rebounding as well as he should be....but really he's just a glorified role player but i have to give him props for hustling every night.....just wish he had IQ to go with that hustle

All of our veterans should be on the block for the right price. But BBD has to go because Nicholson has way more upside and can't keep losing minutes to this black hole.

I think it's awesome how Big Baby speaks of leadership off the court and then morphs into a crappier version of New York Zach Randolph on the court.

Anybody that was expecting us to win this game must have missed the Dwight trade. That being said we gave a decent Boston team a run for their money, scared them a few times, and caught some glimpses of what this team can become. We need a better back-up PG and to get our new bigs up to speed so we don't have to play Big Baby so much, but IMO none of our players deserve to be hated on... just sayin'!

• Upvote 1

Anybody that was expecting us to win this game must have missed the Dwight trade. That being said we gave a decent Boston team a run for their money, scared them a few times, and caught some glimpses of what this team can become. We need a better back-up PG and to get our new bigs up to speed so we don't have to play Big Baby so much, but IMO none of our players deserve to be hated on... just sayin'!

For real! At this point.. I'm totally content with seeing signs of potential from young guys, letting sub par vets inflate their stats/trade value, and losing close games. Of all the teams in this deal, who got the closest to their desired outcome?

LA- I know it's very early and they could go on a tare (considering their goal is a championship) but it seems like every other game they play, they look like trash.

DEN- They don't seem significantly better now than they did last year. They lost some solid shooting and replaced it with Iggy. Granted, I know he's better than AA or Harrington, but I don't really see them getting any further this year than last.

PHI-These guys got dumped on.. unless Bynum shows up later Playoffs and goes off, but who knows when/how long he'll play again.

How do you know they're "bandwagon" fans? I've had season tickets since 95' and we've routinely had a TON of Knick, Laker, Celtics & Heat fans in the building for games. Heck, even the Pacers and Spurs have a decent following in our building.

I was venting, man, I am immune from logic.

It still annoys me to hear just as much cheering after the opposing team scores.

I assume most Laker fans are bandwagon by default, too.