Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Minnesota 8 p.m. Nov. 7, 2012

lol you magic fans..

"we are so good" ,"We will win everyone", "Magic starters should be All-stars" and so and so..

now suddenly "we are the worst team in nba" , "they can´t ball" "Magic sucks!"

dafuq?

It was just one bad game. 78 still to come!

GO MAGIC!

Fell asleep before halftime. Thank god. From what I did see though, I wasn't impressed. Baby starts the game just like he finished in CHI. It seemed like ball rotation just died at one point. What happened with E'twuan tonight? He seemed passive.

I am pleased with what I saw from Moe. Pretty nice defensively those 1st few minutes. I think he had 2 blocks, 1 steal, 1 pt and drew a jump ball in his 1st stint. Can't wait to see what will become of this kid. Heard Goukas last night say Moe doesn't have a ceiling.

Back to back, both on the road. Can't read much into this game.

The Wolves played good defense and the Magic couldn't hit anything. Then they turned the ball over way too much, plus ball movement died later on.

This is what was expected. The team will win some games, but it will be rough on the road.

Think this proves how important 'Meer is to this real young team, though. Come to think of it, even when we had Dwight, we tended to slump when 'Meer was out (I think).

That's alright, guys: we can still go undefeated if you toss out the losses. If you do that, we're now 2-0!

So much for my prediction....lol

It was a good game for the team we had on the floor. Glen didnt go crazy and start jacking up 20 attempts, but still struggled. Turn overs were an issue from everyone. Harkless got some burn and played well with some blocks. Nik couldnt get it going. And for the most part everyone on Minn was making their shots... even though both teams played sloppy.

This team will be okay and play more controlled once the starting rotation is set and playing together. The bottom line is, we have a reason to play this bad... we have people out.

So much for my prediction....lol

It was a good game for the team we had on the floor. Glen didnt go crazy and start jacking up 20 attempts, but still struggled. Turn overs were an issue from everyone. Harkless got some burn and played well with some blocks. Nik couldnt get it going. And for the most part everyone on Minn was making their shots... even though both teams played sloppy.

This team will be okay and play more controlled once the starting rotation is set and playing together. The bottom line is, we have a reason to play this bad... we have people out.

minn also has their top two players out.

Disappointing loss and disappointing play in general by most (particularly Ayon, damn that guy is weak inside) but I was pretty pleased with seeing Nicholson and Harkless play some minutes, both of them showed some glimpses of how good they can be I think.