Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

PHX @ ORL Game Thread 11/4

Starting to get worried that the tank is in jeopardy

thankfully Chicago is next

It's nice to see the team scrap out wins, but yeah I agree.

This team is fun to watch. It's going to be interesting to see how they play against teams that are a lot better than they are and how feisty we can be up against those teams.

The anger is strong with Afflalo.

This was the 2nd game of the year and they all had game faces on. I don't think it is always going to be this smooth but it is a much more entertaining style of ball. I don't care to ever see another post centered offense on this team.

Great comeback and another great win. JJ came out hard and ready to play.

Chi-town is next, hopefully Magic can pull a win. Love watching the Magic go against Bulls. It will be a close game.

now if we could only get rid of the B.o.B. song

THIS PLEASE.

The team looks impressive.

Players are answering when it comes to their roles. Especially Nikola Vucevic. One of his dunks were blocked seventeen year vet Jermaine O'Neal. After a timeout, Vucevic did not take it to the rim weak...anymore. Vucevic also had an impressive +26 on the Lenovo stats. If you watched the game, you could see he was a key to the Magic winning.

JJ Redick is playing with no one in his way now. He's an Olympic torch off the bench. Redick was even blatantly fouled on a three point shot off balance with his arm tied up by the defender. Redick still managed to bank the three in.

I must say that tonight, Aaron Afflalo was relentless when driving to the rim. He forced his way into the paint and into that nonexistent Phoenix defense. Afflalo showed toughness against the suns. I don't like push overs and Aaron is not a pushover.

I wasn't watching E'Twaun Moore very closely today but for a point guard, he has some qualities of a post game. That's just something I don't see in everyday point guards unless we're talking Jason Kidd, Chauncey Billups and Andre Miller.

The Magic scoring was balanced tonight. 5 players with over 15 points. There were 3 players with 20 points. The Magic have 46 ASSISTS tonight. The Magic turned the game around with a 35 point swing. The Magic shot 9-11 from three; 84%.

The Most amazing stat of the night was being 16-19 at the free throw line.

• Upvote 1

2-0

tumblr_l1igs8HIs51qbxb9xo1_500.jpg

0-3

Dwight-Howard-face.jpg

BBD = 22/8/5/2

JJ = 24/6

Vucci = 18/13/3

Moore = 15/6/3

Afflalo = 22/4

hi-res-150133496_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=440&q=75

• Upvote 1

My wife is renewing her interest in MAGIC basketball. She told me that she lost interest in the old MAGIC because even she knew what we were going to do every time down the court LOL. Throw it down to Dwight while everybody camps out on the 3 point line. Dwight gets fouled, turns it over, shoots, or passes to an open man when double teamed=gone!

I love the way that almost every rebound there are 2 or 3 of our guys on the ball and the way the ball gets down the court in a hurry. As I said after the 1st game... any team that doesn't take us serious is in trouble! 20 more wins and we match what the so called experts predicted.

The Magic play the disgruntled Bulls of last year next game. I'd say we won't win that but it won't matter. If we win....more power to the Magic.