barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

With Turk out, does anyone know the health status of DQ or Harkless? I assume they'll mostly use a 3 guard lineup, but it'd be nice to see either of them get some minutes while Hedo's on the mend.

Jones is back. Harkless, being the franchise going forward, is being babied back.

I expect Jones to start with Redick off the bench quickly. Phoenix's a tough matchup. I don't want AA or JJ guarding Beasley.

E'Twaun Moore has truly impressed me. Never in my days as being a fan have I seen a point guard...do a running hook shot when adjacent to the basket. That was the highlight of the game for me.

The second highlight was that...Glen Davis.....actually has the skill to make a put back dunk. Shows how much better shape he is in for a 289 pound beast.

I look at the roster sheet..and now these players are younger then me. I'm getting OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:svgsad:

From listening to the interviews Dequan seems like he's ready to play all he needs to do is keep an eye on it......Harkless is being handled carefully......he's been saying for a few games now that he wants to play so he feels like he's ready to go but i could understand the doctors and coach trying to ease him into it.....we're going to need at least one of those guys tomorrow especially if we decide to start JJ and move Afflallo to the 3 to face Beasley which he's probably giving up at least 3 inches and 10 or 15 pounds or so.....

E'Twaun Moore has truly impressed me. Never in my days as being a fan have I seen a point guard...do a running hook shot when adjacent to the basket. That was the highlight of the game for me.

The second highlight was that...Glen Davis.....actually has the skill to make a put back dunk. Shows how much better shape he is in for a 289 pound beast.

I look at the roster sheet..and now these players are younger then me. I'm getting OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:svgsad:

When I saw Moore's hook, both my friend and I thought it was Nicholson at first because it looked so fluid. That's gotta say something right there.

I would say that I love the discipline of the front office. They've truly made great moves under no pressure by any individual player.

I would say that I love the discipline of the front office. They've truly made great moves under no pressure by any individual player.

The players also. We want to see consistency out of our vets. Other then that, we're playing pressure free. Should be a fun year.

With this team, its never too early. I think we are going to have a better start than the Lakers, meaning we will go 1-1 (although im feeling 2-0). Its playing it safe.

This is going to be a fun team to watch regardless, pressure-less basketball is always entertaining. Especially when the whole world wrote you off.

I love when my predictions are on point..... lol

The Magic have a tough game against the Bulls on the road on Tuesday, is Jalen still out?

Jalen Rose is still out, yes.