barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Absolutely enjoying Lakers' collapse and Dwight's situation (not the latest injury).

Excited about our Magic. Really happy with Vucevic and his potential. Affalo is a great SG and even if we do not keep him, he is a great asset for the future trades. Nickolson can be a solid role player. Moore is good and I hope he is going to be developed as a PG. Like our new coach and GM.

John Denton just tweeted that Moore could be available for tomorrow against the Nuggets but if that's too soon he should be available against the Clippers. Not like he'll do anything to stop that onslaught... My head is exploding at the mere thought of Andrew trying to guard Blake Griffin.

John Denton just tweeted that Moore could be available for tomorrow against the Nuggets but if that's too soon he should be available against the Clippers. Not like he'll do anything to stop that onslaught... My head is exploding at the mere thought of Andrew trying to guard Blake Griffin.

Won't be much worse than Pau Gasol

Start Ayon at the 5 and Vuc at the 4

Im pretty sure McRoberts will get big minutes matching up against Blake. Vuc doesn't have the speed to guard him.

Just read an Insider article about Bledsoe and I forgot he's an RFA after this season. We may have some money to throw his way during free agency. I know I'm not the only Bledsoe fan on these boards.

Just read an Insider article about Bledsoe and I forgot he's an RFA after this season. We may have some money to throw his way during free agency. I know I'm not the only Bledsoe fan on these boards.

The Clippers would have a very hard time matching a reasonable offer to him.

I like him. I think he's ready to play big minutes but I don't know if we can offer him that