AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

I don't care what you call me and I care even less about what amuses you or who you think my hero is. I think I shall add you to my ignore list as well. This forum would probably be much more enjoyable if I did this more often.

Can this pointless argument be over now?

What are you talking about!? Let this sucker keep going!!! There is more competitive fire in the last 5 pages of thread then there was in the Magic's whole entire season.

In other words, you pulled the "he already provided proof" line straight from your ass, and are just unwilling to admit to it. Funny, two people make claims they're unable to support, two people get called out for making such claims, and two people chose the cowards way out of blocking someone rather than owning up to their made up nonsense. What was that again about arguing against facts? Next time you direct a condescending post my way make sure that track record of yours is as squeaky clean as you'd like everyone to believe it is. The only thing that surprises me is that you were too dumb to realize your massive contradiction resided in the same thread as your "I"ll show him who's boss" post. Better luck next time.

Holy crap, shut up.

• Upvote 2

Holy crap, shut up.

Damn it man, why did you have to quote him. I'm already enjoying my Eskobar-free TBN experience.

1344650032[/url]' post='712107']

I think Vucevic will surprise and have a great training camp and start the season as our starting center.

If our roster stays as is then I think our starting lineup will look like this.

C: Nikola Vucevic

Pf: Glen Davis

Sf: Al Harrington

Sg: Arron Affalo

Pg: Jameer Nelson

Just my opinion though. Not a bad starting five to be honest. Then we'll have pretty goo scoring punch off the bench with Redick, Turk, and Nicholson. We just need a serviceable backup pg in the worst way.

This is ours look like:

http://gamworlddaily...g/laker-haters/

and our 2nd unit is still better than your starting lineup:1 Blake 2 Meeks 3 Jamison 4 Clark 5 Hill

This is ours look like:

http://gamworlddaily...g/laker-haters/

and our 2nd unit is still better than your starting lineup:1 Blake 2 Meeks 3 Jamison 4 Clark 5 Hill

I see. You think that we aren't capable of pulling up the rosters of other teams. Rest assured; we are capable of operating google as well as the next forum. Thanks for your time.

1344933856[/url]' post='712855']

I see. You think that we aren't capable of pulling up the rosters of other teams. Rest assured; we are capable of operating google as well as the next forum. Thanks for your time.

You're welcome.

About as mature a response I expected out of Dom apologist numero uno.

I'm pretty tired of seeing the nonsense now. How about this, next response out of you that isn't related to this topic earns you a week suspension.

• Upvote 2