AddiFB

The Tumbleweed Hangout: Post-Dwight Era discussion

Why are people always so concerned with what ESPN says? If anything, their overall criticism of the deal should highlight how positive it was for the franchise in terms of setting up a strong rebuilding campaign. Listen, they're nothing more than an entertainment outlet that employ people that can bring in viewers for television.

Having any kind of emotional reaction to ESPN's stupid analysis would be like getting mad at TMZ for reporting a drunken night out for Lindsey Lohan. It's what they do.

Indeed, I just found it hilarious that people were posting articles from Stephen A. Smith and Hollinger to prove their points on hating the trade.

Indeed, I just found it hilarious that people were posting articles from Stephen A. Smith and Hollinger to prove their points on hating the trade.

I've never seen anyone better at stringing sentences together that don't actually mean anything better than Stephen A. Smith.

Q: What does Chris Bosh bring to this series?

SAS: Chris Bosh is 6'10...long...lengthy. All Star caliber. Dude can ball. I expect him to come to play.

Q: But how will the Heat coaching staff utilize him?

SAS: Like I said he's tall and long and is a baller. He knows what is expected of him and is sure to bring it this time around.

Man this is starting to get good in here. Mod's please dont lock anything. This is probably going to be more entertaining then the team we will watch this year.

Probably sometime this week. But I'd expect Afflalo, Harkless and Vucevic to be the only ones there. The other three are unlikely to be part of our plans and may not even be here very long.

Probably sometime this week. But I'd expect Afflalo, Harkless and Vucevic to be the only ones there. The other three are unlikely to be part of our plans and may not even be here very long.

When can the other three be traded again? I am guessing they could be cut anytime, but wouldnt that be stupid as Harrington and McRoberts have some trade value (maybe even the other guy who's name escapes me)?

When can the other three be traded again? I am guessing they could be cut anytime, but wouldnt that be stupid as Harrington and McRoberts have some trade value (maybe even the other guy who's name escapes me)?

How could you forget Eyenga? He's a boss