Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

48 million for Ibaka is pretty funny.

Anytime you can give the third best defender on a mediocre defensive team (who also lacks the basic coordination to score) $12 million a year, you've got to do it.

You should be a GM.

48 million for Ibaka is pretty funny.

Anytime you can give the third best defender on a mediocre defensive team (who also lacks the basic coordination to score) $12 million a year, you've got to do it.

Not sure how the Thunder can resign Harden next year. They might look to clear their cap space to sign Harden. We love to see this trade

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cxem74e

Ho many of you remember when Parker played for the Magic?

It would take a sharp memory. He played a whopping 16 games for us.

Triple post FTW.

I'd offer Redick, Baby, and my unborn son for Harden today. Give them our 13 pick too. Harden is better than any lotto prospect. 14 is key, but 13 can be dealt for a guy like him.

Harden/Wiggins/Nicholson?

It would take a sharp memory. He played a whopping 16 games for us.

Only reason I remember is because I watched him play his college games at Bradley. He had a tremendous season his junior year, but got hurt his senior year, and missed a lot of games. I remember Candice coming to the games and even though she was only about 10 years old, everybody was talking about what a great player she was even then. Turns out they were right.

• Upvote 1

I want him out because it seems like he is getting involved in basketball decisions. He needs to stick to the business side and shut it. Leave the basketball decisions to the basketball guys.

And you have certain proof of him being involved in "basketball decisions"? And even if he is, do you accept the idea that business owners should not play an important role in franchise altering decisions that could hamper the franchise for years to come? With the above comment are you implying you are not satisfied with the recent deal for Howard? And if not, do you propose something better!

I don't understand your logic. You're making yourself look like an incompetent imbecile with comments like above.