Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Wow... I hope he sells his house soon! He has forever burned his bridge in Orlando and I hope, really hope this long plane ride hurts his back more... What a suck up to Addidas.... His loyalty shirt was spot on... He's loyal to Addidas!

Loyalty? There's no loyalty in business my friend! Even I had to agree with Shaq, when he said it himself...considering what he did to Orlando but still owns a home here!

I think people confuse business side with the personal side and get them mixed up!

I give you guys another scenario, what if you were a superstar player for a franchise and you put in blood sweat and tears for 7 or 8 years with no results of the ultimate goal...what would you guys do?

From a business perspective he wanted to win now! But from a personal side he still loves Orlando!

Who's to say our next potential superstar will not do the same thing? Things will get better Believe me I been a Magic fan sine 93 so I know the pain!

like 24 months hard labor? he deserves a lot worse ...

No way... he deserves more.... more attention... more traveling... more everything..... After China, he needs to go to the following: Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea, Russia, Latvia, etc.

Dwight should fly until October and meet every single man, woman and child.... Let him do Movies....

*Because when its all said and done, it will be him on the line "Bricking" another free throw for the lose of a championship*

I mean whats practice when Adidas is flying you around the world just to smile.

From a business perspective he wanted to win now!

It was more than winning...otherwise, he wouldn't have conveniently limited his destinations to New York City and Los Angeles.

Loyalty? There's no loyalty in business my friend! Even I had to agree with Shaq, when he said it himself...considering what he did to Orlando but still owns a home here!

I think people confuse business side with the personal side and get them mixed up!

I give you guys another scenario, what if you were a superstar player for a franchise and you put in blood sweat and tears for 7 or 8 years with no results of the ultimate goal...what would you guys do?

From a business perspective he wanted to win now! But from a personal side he still loves Orlando!

Who's to say our next potential superstar will not do the same thing? Things will get better Believe me I been a Magic fan sine 93 so I know the pain!

People would have been a lot more forgiving had he handled the situation maturely and with respect to the team and fans. When you treat the fans and the team the way that Dwight did, it blurs the line between the business side and the personal side, so of course people are going to get emotional and place more emphasis on the personal side.

When you come out with a personal message, telling the team and the fans that you are loyal, and that's ultimately what made you decide to stick around, only to walk away from the team and demand a trade a short while later, you have completely brought on any personal hard feelings from the fans that you receive. He made his bed...

• Upvote 1

then why is he not in OKC playing with westbrook and durant? Dwight does what people want him to do. No respect for the fake loser.

Stop being so bitter fellas. HE......is not a loyal player. This loyalty is a myth spoken through the mouth as if it were never to be doubted. Where's the loyalty to the children that who were anticipating his arrival to the camp? The falsehood of this mythical faithfulness was summed up before the beginning of a disappointing season, the middle of a dramatic opera, and the end of a bittersweet era.

Hey guys I've been gone to Baltimore all week for the ISASI conference. Anything I missed? Haven't been on the board in over a week and missing out on Magic news.

The Magic are expected to announce the signing of E'Twaun Moore (played for the Celtics), though I have not seen it become official yet. However, I could have missed it since it's not exactly a team altering signing.

Hey guys I've been gone to Baltimore all week for the ISASI conference. Anything I missed? Haven't been on the board in over a week and missing out on Magic news.

Coaching staff is also complete.

3 coaching assistants

2 assistants that will focus on player developement

1 special consultant to the head coach

1 new strength & conditioning coach

Loyalty? There's no loyalty in business my friend! Even I had to agree with Shaq, when he said it himself...considering what he did to Or'lando but still owns a home here!

Thanks, Mitt.