Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

PG Maalik Wayns has agreed to a free-agent deal with the 76ers.

For those of you that liked the kid from our summer league.

Well done to him.

Darn it! I guess I liked the kid a lot more than Henny did.

I'm disappointed we didn't sign Wayns. I'd like to know what Rob's plans are for depth at PG.

Maybe he is counting on Duhon to help gain us a high lottery pick.

Blame henny for not picking him up we don't have a third string point guard he would've been cheap his 1st mistake as GM not signing wayans maybe he has a backup plan who knows

I think the opportunity to play right there in his hometown was too good for him to pass up.

I think the opportunity to play right there in his hometown was too good for him to pass up.

Isn't jameer his godfather or something I know they both go back it would've been a great situation for wayans to be his understudy

I wish this new FO was in place at the start of of the 2010-11 season. I know talking about the past is a waste of time, but I'm really curious where we'd be, roster wise, with those same assets and "committed" Dwight Howard.

I doubt Vaughn knows which system he will run, we have no clue what the team will look like.

False.

Vaughn is largely responsible for giving the Spurs the uptempo offense that they installed 2 years ago. He knows what system he will run, and it will be a welcome change of pace.

Watch the Spurs from past season for an idea. Vaughn was responsible for a lot of the X and Os of it.

• Upvote 1