Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight apparently booed in LA

Dwight Howard was shown on the Dodger Stadium video board but he immediately turned his back as the crowd booed.

Once Ligsanity shows up, this board will implode #YOLO

I have been a fan of Liggins since his Kentucky days, just a bonus that he was drafted to the my favorite team. Liggins should have got more playing time last year.

He guarded Roy hibbert along with Earl Clark what are you talking about

Ryno guarded RH (a ton) because of his height. And what did punctuation ever do to you?

• Upvote 2

I have been a fan of Liggins since his Kentucky days, just a bonus that he was drafted to the my favorite team. Liggins should have got more playing time last year.

I agree! I like Liggins alot he can be a really good defender!

RE: DWIGHT. as much as he has pissed me off, does anyone honestly think he looks right outside a magic jersey ? seeing photoshops in laker gear makes me regurgitate. it's for that reason i hold a small amount of hope he wakes up and remains a magic. it means something to be synonymous with a team and i think he could pull the orlando public back with him, IF he stops focusing on being a brand and just worry about WINS

Ryno guarded RH (a ton) because of his height. And what did punctuation ever do to you?

Bro, I think Ryan guarded West a lot more and when he started getting abused and in foul trouble, SVG switched him to Hibbert and Davis to West.