Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think so. Most of them have been in place for many seasons and all of them know their stuff.

Glad you got my inside joke. We're bffs now.

I have to disagree RSC. While Dwight was trying to get to BRK with his bird rights intact, there's an entirely different reason to opt in that trumps that: Money.

So you're saying instead of money being the reason, money is the reason?

Larry Ridley ‏@mrlarryridley

#Magic F @iambigbaby11 told me at his camp, Magic and Devos Family "want to win now" more at 6&11 on @WESH #Orlando #NBA

FYI : Hedo likes coming off the bench as 6th man more than starting.

We wouldn't have to play Duhon when he's playing because, Turkoglu could be the primary ball handler.

• Upvote 1

DOM,

since Lopez is a BYC player this season, doesn't that make it nearly impossible for Orlando to trade Dwight & contracts to Nets for him? And with Nets possibly being over the tax cap, a S&T next season is not likely either.

Just curious. Thanks

#Magic F @iambigbaby11 told me at his camp, Magic and Devos Family "want to win now" more at 6&11 on @WESH #Orlando #NBA

Doesnt everyone?

Win what? 42 games? ..to get beat in the 1st or 2nd round and pick in the late teens-early twenties? No thanks. Blow this mess apart, and build a team the RIGHT way.

Unlike most teams, you know, that really, really like losing. DeVos needs back up a bit and get his fingers out of it. Had he not hired a bunch of friends of the family over the years, we might have won a championship by now.

DOM,

since Lopez is a BYC player this season, doesn't that make it nearly impossible for Orlando to trade Dwight & contracts to Nets for him? And with Nets possibly being over the tax cap, a S&T next season is not likely either.

Just curious. Thanks

The current CBA did away with "Base Year Compensation", kind of. There is only one instance where "BYC" still exists and that is during a sign-and-trade where a Bird or Early Bird exception is used on a free agent with a raise over 20%. Since Lopez fits the criteria, the earliest he is eligible for trade is January 15, his outgoing salary won't be changed like it would have been in previous seasons.

It's true when they say that the problems start at the top :svgsad: