Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ok, just messing with you, but.... my comment ended with 70 virgins and you choose to focus on the camels!

LOL, that is way too much to trade for Howard though.

If I knew how to photo shop I would show Howard in various destinations on various teams - mostly international

There is no way this is true. I would hope we're at least the ones paying for all the lube that would be needed.

yeah - no kidding. I'm sure what was actually said was "the deal needs to include SOME of these pieces," so pick any combo of five, or some such. ALL of that would be...bad. Magic would rack up some serious bad karma if the Rockets took that deal.

I Would like Henny to just make a statement that he won't consider stupid trade proposals

That Orlando fans have chosen booing Howard every home game and letting him walk over the stupidity of the lakers and cavaliers non-starting proposals

Orlando has a message for LA - have fun trying to get him when the season ends - hopefully you pissed Bynum off enough to walk

Good call Knappy....where have you been all this time. I know you were probably still celebrating the Brain Hill firing. Hows that Detroit Princeton offense of Brian Hill these days?

The swelling of the brain from strappedinitus is awful. The good and evil Dwights on my shoulders won't stop arguing. And I keep spitting up something called Feganspit. It's awful, just awful. Lord, have mercy.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

For what? Two camels, a few crates of illegal arms, a shipment of opiates, and 70 virgins?

Henny is getting assets to attrack free agents in years to come. I wonder what he plans to do with the camels?

Would this be legal?

by Diligent on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 am

Given the recent comments by Dan HWNSNBU (Apparently Dwights position has always been he wants to explore his options as a free agent and won't resign with anyone, including Brooklyn. Couldn't all of this drama have been avoided had he stated that publicly like Lebron and Deron did? But I digress.) I have been thinking about a scenario that might be a pipe dream for a Magic fan. But I was just wondering if it is legal.

Is it possible if the Magic trade Dwight -- to anyone, be it Houston, Atlanta, LA, etc and he doesn't sign the extension. And in said trade, the Magic free up cap space by unloading other contracts ... And then sign Dwight back to Orlando in the off season when he becomes a free agent? I'm not saying this is highly probable. But would it even be possible?

The swelling of the brain from strappedinitus is awful. The good and evil Dwights on my shoulders won't stop arguing. And I keep spitting up something called Feganspit. It's awful, just awful. Lord, have mercy.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

I believe the cure is to turn off all internet and twitter feeds and spend the weekend rediscovering that bright yellow orb that passes through the sky once a day.

I believe the cure is to turn off all internet and twitter feeds and spend the weekend rediscovering that bright yellow orb that passes through the sky once a day.

You mean that UFO?