Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Ok, just messing with you, but.... my comment ended with 70 virgins and you choose to focus on the camels!

The virgins don't interest me, but the shipment of opiates and the camels would be sweet.

Finally, about a week ago, rumors surfaced of Houston’s first concrete offer for the center. The terms of the offer? Get ready for this: Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons plus the draft rights to Lamb, White, and Jones. Apparently, along with Howard, the Rockets would have received some combination of Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, Glen Davis, and Chris Duhon, all bad contracts.

http://wayoffbase.net/warmup/?p=58997

This guy is hearing a similar offer to what Ping reported. Perhaps its an alias?

There is no way this is true. I would hope we're at least the ones paying for all the lube that would be needed.

Finally, about a week ago, rumors surfaced of Houston’s first concrete offer for the center. The terms of the offer? Get ready for this: Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons plus the draft rights to Lamb, White, and Jones. Apparently, along with Howard, the Rockets would have received some combination of Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, Glen Davis, and Chris Duhon, all bad contracts.

http://wayoffbase.net/warmup/?p=58997

This guy is hearing a similar offer to what Ping reported. Perhaps its an alias?

Keep dreaming. This will never happen

Just looked it up on the interweb, I have contracted strappedinitus. God rest my soul.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

Told you...... you should wash your straps after repeated use. The longer a strap isnt washed, the dirt begings to build and turns into something god awful (ie Brook Lopez).

A Clean Strap is a Safe Strap.

Sorry to hear about that Soul, let us know if you have to get anything removed.

:gortat:

Just looked it up on the interweb, I have contracted strappedinitus. God rest my soul.

smile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gifsmile_sadcrab.gif

Does this happen when one stays strapped in for too long due to the indecision of a primadonna athletic talent? Are the symptoms anything like priapism? Regardless, I'd seek the help of a medical professional.