Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Brook Lopez, Deron Williams, and Joe Johnson will make more money next year than Miami's Big 3.

I'm thinking, at the end of the year, Joe will be out there by himself while Deron and Brook are riding the bench in suits...

Shaq still tops my list.

It is one thing to bash the team but it is another to take shots at the city calling Orlando a "dried up little pond".

I'll give him the 2nd spot, but he is not even close to Fire Brian Hill.

Wow, Humphries getting 2yrs/$24M from Brooklyn

DWill - $20M

JJ - $20M

Wallace - $10M

Humphries - $12M

Lopez - $15M

$77M starting lineup

:o :o :o

Hilarious that Dwight wants to go to the Nets to win. They're more clueless than we were when Otis was in charge of things.

Hilarious that Dwight wants to go to the Nets to win. They're more clueless than we were when Otis was in charge of things.

The Russian Gangster makes that money in a day so luxury tax means nothing to them!

its the ownership...

who hired otis and the hocky guy?

This. Have to admit I won't be real broken up when the king of the pyramid scheme finally sells the team.

How cool would it be if he sold it to Orlando? Be the Green Bay of the NBA...

Hey guys just finished fixing my tax returns from last year and painting every house on the block. Where did Dwight get traded to?

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with Magic today,sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo

Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with magic today, sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

ANTE UP HOUSTON!!!!

Honestly that is not a bad roster. Each player on there is a good player in there own right and in a top heavy east they could actually have a shot at the playoffs and maybe even home court advantage in the first round.

They will be abused at the 4 and 5, especially by Miami. Lebron will shift to the 4 and Bosh to the 5. That will be fun to watch. They'll make the playoffs but should have gone for defense down low.

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Lakers pushing hard to land Magic center Dwight Howard & meeting with Magic today,sources tell Y! LAL wants DH contract extension commitment

....don't we all. :rolleyes: