Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Am I insane to think Royce White could play SF once his outside shot develops?

I just remember watching this guy running point in the tournament and taking it to the hole off the dribble. The guy was unstoppable at times.

Did not watch too much college basketball. Any one of the 3 potential stars? Or just good role players with maybe one of them being a all-star eventually?

I think Lamb and Jones both have all-star potential, especially Lamb.

I just remember watching this guy running point in the tournament and taking it to the hole off the dribble. The guy was unstoppable at times.

I think he is capable of it, and if we acquired him I'm sure we'd try him out there.

There was a stretch against Kentucky in the tournament where I thought "Holy ****, this guy should be the #1 pick".

Granted, it lasted about 5 minutes, but he was doing EVERYTHING for that team and it was damn impressive.

No, you're right on. He has the body and ball handling/passing of LeBron. His game is realistically more like Hedo/Diaw, but I really liked him before the draft.

he needs to be at the 3 no matter how well his shot develops. He needs to work on his FT's and keeping his mouth shut on the court. I would be content with him making FT's and continuing to drive that huge mans body to the cup over and over and over.

Lamb has a big upside and showed he can hit big shots under pressure when UConn won it all last year.

I want him as part of any trade....been a long time since we have an athletic SG.

• Upvote 1

they have our quotes sayin awsome trade for us.lol and their pissed cuz we happy and there the ones geting howard.lol

To be fair, the "trade offer" being reported by BSPN is pure speculation on their part. They are just listing the things that we could offer. But if you ask me, I'm not against dumping a bunch of role players for a Superstar and a couple contracts. Hell, Glen Davis' and Jason Richardsons' contract aren't that terrible. They can still contribute to the team if they were in Houston(maybe overpayed, but not Dsganna Diop overpayed.)

To be fair, the "trade offer" being reported by BSPN is pure speculation on their part. They are just listing the things that we could offer. But if you ask me, I'm not against dumping a bunch of role players for a Superstar and a couple contracts. Hell, Glen Davis' and Jason Richardsons' contract aren't that terrible. They can still contribute to the team if they were in Houston(maybe overpayed, but not Dsganna Diop overpayed.)

You also might be getting Duhon, a solid back up point guard...

nah he sucks

He might. But I remember after they drafted him, Kevin McHale went on NBATV and said he viewed him as a PF.