Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Could Orlando clear enough cap space in the trade to try and outright sign Howard next year - I think it has all been a smoke screen all this circus - Stan comes back after Howard is traded and they let everyone know that Howard will finish the season in Houston and walk to Orlando - that he never did want to play in Brooklyn, but they figured that this was the best way to improve the team after Otis - am I right? :)

And then your hear the alarm..

Could Orlando clear enough cap space in the trade to try and outright sign Howard next year - I think it has all been a smoke screen all this circus - Stan comes back after Howard is traded and they let everyone know that Howard will finish the season in Houston and walk to Orlando - that he never did want to play in Brooklyn, but they figured that this was the best way to improve the team after Otis - am I right? :)

Thats genius!! Unfortunately thats not the case :(

Sorry. No I don't. Junkie says hello.

I haven't talked to Junkie in a while - tell him I say hello - does he frequent here anymore? He needs to come back.

I hope it's something like we have agreed to a deal, and houston says, give us 24 hours to try to move scola, otherwise tomorrow we'll just amnesty him and we're ret-tah-go

I hope it's something like we have agreed to a deal, and houston says, give us 24 hours to try to move scola, otherwise tomorrow we'll just amnesty him and we're ret-tah-go

Yeah. I really believe that Dwight told HOU with BN out of the picture he would be open to remaining in HOU. Thus, the deal gets better and HOU needs more cap space. If this goes down, Henny will be my favorite Magician of all time. How can you not like a guy that responds to a question about a trade with "Dinner is imminent." That is just a fraction better than O'Quinn's "Do you know... I don't care."

Love how ESPN was obsessed with the BK-ORL situation but is crazy silent on this story. Nice reporting, guys. Looks like you need to turn down the entertainment factor and turn up the information factor.

This! I hate those TMZSPN DBs.. network has degraded a la MTV

• Upvote 1

I haven't talked to Junkie in a while - tell him I say hello - does he frequent here anymore? He needs to come back.

Yes, he's often here lurkIng

They just followed Duhon, J-Rich, and BBD as well

NO! NOT BBD! HEDO! HEEEEEDOOOOO!!!

• Upvote 1