Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

If Dwight re-signed in Orlando would you root for him?

74 members have voted

1. 1. If Dwight re-signed would you root for him?

• Yes! Welcome back big guy lets get a championship ring.
    • No, I'm absolutely done with him.
    • I don't know

Yes, because I'm a fan of the Magic. I don't care who's playing for us, I'll root for them as hard as I can.

• Upvote 2

What Rahzel said.

Dwight Howard is quite possibly the best player the Magic have ever had, and he is one of the best players in the league right now. I am still holding out against all hope that there is some kind of resolution that can happen where he stays (realistically I know that won't happen). I will absolutely cheer for him if he re-signs.

I would root for him in the team concept with the goal to win it all. As am individual player, no, at least not at this point. If he matures A LOT and shows it in his actions both on and off the court, I could start to root for him as a player. I am so sick of his antics right now though, I ALMOST want him gone.

I'll root for my team, but he has ever been, and will never be now even if he stays, my favorite player on the team. He would be a necessary evil, the best center in the league.

But he's approaching Lebron douche status in my book, I hate douches.

Yes, because I support my team.... I might not like them on a personal level but I cant take away from what they do.

Is Dwight the best Center in the League? Yes

Would you prefer to have him on your team? yes

Do you think having a top 5 player is championship important? Yes

Do you think its impossible to win a championship without a top 5 player? No

Its about the team, Dwight has to feel the same. It should have never come down to this, business does not have to be this ugly and "Chicken-Head" like (he said/ she said). I dislike this entire thing and still believe his agent Dan HWNSNBU has alot to do with this. However its happening and now we are dealing with it..... which ever way it goes.

Maybe if Dwight cleaned out his "Front Office", then I could think about looking at him as some one who took some bad advice. Until then Dwight looks mindless and weak following the words of who ever he is listening too while making these moves.

I'll root for my team, but he has ever been, and will never be now even if he stays, my favorite player on the team. He would be a necessary evil, the best center in the league.

But he's approaching Lebron douche status in my book, I hate douches.

In my opinion, Dwight has eclipsed Lebron in the douche category.

• Downvote 4