Sign in to follow this  
DanA_TBDP

Hedo be back

Does Hedo help?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hedo's return a positive?

If we bring him off the bench along with Q, it wouldn't be as big of a deal. He can chuck then as much as he wants.

But I don't ever wanna see him start again.

I also voted Pizza. I know weird things can happen in the playoffs like Miami and Chicago both getting knocked out in the 1st round like we did last year.

Hedo=Pizza... sometimes it's awesome and sometimes it's like Bisquick with unspiced tomato sauce on it. It just depends on which Hedo shows up. Nothing would make me happier than all that rest and the urgency of stepping up in the absence of Dwight making Hedo

Finals MVP

LOL

Hedo hates pizzas, it's a legend :D

I think his come back for the PO is a really good new for us, in our situation, we absolutely need creators. Hedo was average this season, but definitely not a bad player.

Hedo hates pizzas, it's a legend :D

I think his come back for the PO is a really good new for us, in our situation, we absolutely need creators. Hedo was average this season, but definitely not a bad player.

Hedo can create? Really? Nelson, Redick, Von, Ish, and even Duturd are better creators than him.

Hedo can create? Really? Nelson, Redick, Von, Ish, and even Duturd are better creators than him.

When has Meer ever created anything? He is supposed to be a slasher. A non slasher he s been though. Redick is a shooter. . Ish and Duhon dont count. .

What has happened to this site? See, when people like you post stupid stuff, intelligent people get so scared they vanish in thin air. . In order to be a basketball fan you have to understand the game. I salute your well cooked brain. .

Sorry, but Duhon? Please tell me you inserted his name in error. I mean, other than maybe creating a scene down town while drunk, not sure Duhon has ever created anything.

Hedo has his faults, TO's mainly, but he has the ability to create.

When has Meer ever created anything? He is supposed to be a slasher. A non slasher he s been though. Redick is a shooter. . Ish and Duhon dont count. .

What has happened to this site? See, when people like you post stupid stuff, intelligent people get so scared they vanish in thin air. . In order to be a basketball fan you have to understand the game. I salute your well cooked brain. .

If his post was stupid enough to make intelligent people so scared that they vanish in thin air, why the hell are you still here? Feel free to vanish though, so that us idiots can carry on civil discussion and debates.

At this point Hedo can only help this team. I mean not that I am a huge fan or supporter, but we need healthy bodies, well we need bodies on the court. He does have experience and he can't be worse than others down there

Jameer is supposed to be a slasher? :panicworker: