Sign in to follow this  
DanA_TBDP

Hedo be back

Does Hedo help?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hedo's return a positive?

Read today that he'll probably play tomorrow for a few minutes against the Grizz to get back in the flow and will play in the playoffs. My immediate reaction was :sos: :beatcomp:

I was going to vote yes, but you had to add the Pizza vote, so that swayed my opinion.

But really, this team needs bodies right now. I am hoping the time off gave him a chance to rest his legs and he come out firing. He we could give us 10 pts, 5 assists, 4 rebounds a night with limited TO's that would be a big plus.

It will probably be good for the pizza business :creaturedance:

But seriously, I think, best case scenario, he could help move the ball and make some plays in this limited roster going into the playoffs.

Worst case.. well.. he 3pt fade away the Magic into elimination??

At this point with the rate of our players going down.... we need everyone we can get for the playoffs.

We have a chance to pull an ATL on the Pacers, and move into the second round. But that cant happen if we sit players that are able to play, like Turk.

Honestly, it'll help. Given our injuries, I wouldn't play him and 'Meer at the same time, as we need better distributors and better shots without Dwight there to scoop up rebounds. Have him run with the second team.

He's still 6'10 and he's still a good passer and scorer when he's not just jacking up off-balance fadeaways...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was going to vote yes, but you had to add the Pizza vote, so that swayed my opinion.

But really, this team needs bodies right now. I am hoping the time off gave him a chance to rest his legs and he come out firing. He we could give us 10 pts, 5 assists, 4 rebounds a night with limited TO's that would be a big plus.

Good luck on the limited turnovers part.

It is a negative. The only positive thing he brings to the team is his ability to pass to Dwight in the post, and that is worthless now. I sense without Dwight, Hedo will jack up more stupid shots than he normally does.