TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

You honestly don't think I guy like Ping wouldn't run with it?

Even the worst sportswriters in the world know they can't quote anonymous sources for stuff like that and they sure as hell can't quote message board posters.

Besides, YaBoy already outed Q, so Ping could run with that if he wanted to.

• Upvote 1

Also broken chemistry doesn't matter when literally every player on the team aside from Ryno sucks at basketball

Although I would argue you on the point of Jameer, JJ, and Davis, your overall point is correct. Chemistry really doesn't matter here. Blow up the team and leave only the guys that can play and create new chemistry.

Even the worst sportswriters in the world know they can't quote anonymous sources for stuff like that and they sure as hell can't quote message board posters.

Besides, YaBoy already outed Q, so Ping could run with that if he wanted to.

I'm going to say the whole thing is complete and total nonsense. Final answer.

I'm fairly certain some media outlets have taken stuff members have completely made up and ran with it on their site. It's obvious the other player is Jameer. His feelings were hurt. He said some things. They will hug it out like bros and move on. Deron Williams will go to Dallas and Dwight will sign an extension.

Anyone else surprised it's Q? From the looks of things, he seemed to be one of Dwight's buds. I can't imagine JJ and Ryan are on Dwight's side, as they have become NBA players under SVG. Could it possibly be Jameer??? Davis??? Whoever it is, that situation seems to be the primary source of Dwight's (emotional) hurt.