TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

Really don't have a problem with that. I'm always on the side of athletes getting surgery and taking as long as necessary to get back. Rushing back from injuries just leads to more injuries.

Get healthy Dwight!!

Viva la Orton!

I guess it just broke but RIP.

StayDwight ‏ @StayDwight Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Dwight Howard out for the season and playoffs. Will be in LA for back surgery tomorrow. Back to "Heart and Hustle" for the Orlando Magic.

I just heard this during the halftime show. Really Really sucks but I still think we beat Ind. Now im sure we lose in the second round before this I wasnt so sure. :chairshot: :panicworker::sadcrab: :svgsad:

Edit: Arielle is also a medical genius!!

YBR already posted this earlier,dude you are legit.Im glad you are kind enough to share the inside info between you and Dwight.

Get well soon Dwight,I hope he sits out the Olympics this summer.

Not saying it will happen, but how ironic if this team makes a deep playoff push without Howard. The only bad part about that is then Otis would swear up and down that all his bogus roster moves actually worked.

I just heard this during the halftime show. Really Really sucks but I still think we beat Ind. Now im sure we lose in the second round before this I wasnt so sure. :chairshot: :panicworker::sadcrab: :svgsad:

Edit: Arielle is also a medical genius!!

I don't think Magic beat indy WITH dwight, without him it should be a clean sweep

I don't think Magic beat indy WITH dwight, without him it should be a clean sweep

Indiana doesn't attack the rim at all. It'll be a good matchup. And without Dwight, we NEED to be matched up against Chicago.

I like this team; they're fun to watch when Duhon isn't on the floor. And in a late, close game, I trust Jameer against anyone in the league.

YBR already posted this earlier,dude you are legit.Im glad you are kind enough to share the inside info between you and Dwight.

Get well soon Dwight,I hope he sits out the Olympics this summer.

No prob, and he will. He doesnt know how to feel about everything right now..

Dwight Howard Speaks!

D12 on yr-ending surgery: "It hurts (emotionally). & with people saying I'm quitting on my team. This is a real issue.

More Dwight: "....I tried to play through it and it just made my back worse."