DanA_TBDP

Chris Duhon moments

Letting Keyon go was another Otis screw up. I thought he did a good job in the backup role.

If I am not mistaken Keyon wanted to come back but got passed over for Duhon by Otis :panicworker:

At least Anthony Johnson had moments like this:

I don't see Uhn doing this anytime soon.

• Upvote 2

In 2010 Raymond felton, nate Robinson, Jordan farmar, Steve Blake, Luke ridnour and kyle Lowery were all free agents.....I would take any of those guys over duhon, and I believe outside of felton and Lowery all the deals were about what we gave duhon. Big mistake by Otis.

Dude anthony johnson was 10000000 x better than Dudu, and more entertaining too.

His 3 pointer gave us the lead in Game 1 vs. the cavs in the year of the finals run too. Look it up.

i can't believe duhon is so bad we resort to posting AJ highlights and longing for the backups of the past...when they reminisce over you, MY GOD.

Well I don't know about the others but I'm just putting emphasis on how bad Duhon is with the AJ highlights although I did like AJ. I wish something non painful arose that required Duhon to not suit up so Ish can get a chance to prove himself.

In 2010 Raymond felton, nate Robinson, Jordan farmar, Steve Blake, Luke ridnour and kyle Lowery were all free agents.....I would take any of those guys over duhon, and I believe outside of felton and Lowery all the deals were about what we gave duhon. Big mistake by Otis.

Felton is fatter than Duhon.

I wish we had Nate.

Farmar sucks without Kobe.

Blake is so bad the Lakers have been desperate to replace him.

Ridnour would've been a great option.

Lowry is a boarderline all-star.

Felton is fatter than Duhon.

I wish we had Nate.

Farmar sucks without Kobe.

Blake is so bad the Lakers have been desperate to replace him.

Ridnour would've been a great option.

Lowry is a boarderline all-star.

Ridnour has great handles and is a good passer, but his defense is non-existent. Of course, we're talking about replacing Duhon here, sooo....