Babir_9

2012 Offseason

The Nets have begun talks with Lopez's representatives on a contract extension, a step that one person close to Lopez described as "a formality." It is understood that Lopez would garner close to a max extension to be the starting center in Brooklyn or Orlando, depending on how the Nets' pursuit of Howard plays out

what is this world coming to??

from the berger article...

barf

If henny takes on a maxed out Brook Lopez, hopefully his resignation is part of the introduction press conference

I bet we're getting jarrett jack back

Hopefully, that's all they really have.

Which is fine, he fills a need now and comes off the books end of season.

The Nets have begun talks with Lopez's representatives on a contract extension, a step that one person close to Lopez described as "a formality." It is understood that Lopez would garner close to a max extension to be the starting center in Brooklyn or Orlando, depending on how the Nets' pursuit of Howard plays out

what is this world coming to??

Hibbert garnering the max is quite the stretch, and now rumors of Lopez getting close to the max is just a travesty. not all big men are good regardless of if they start.

• Upvote 1

Hibbert garnering the max is quite the stretch, and now rumors of Lopez getting close to the max is just a travesty.

Just what I was thinking. I can't believe anyone would give that to Lopez. It's surreal.