Babir_9

2012 Offseason

This was not just people saying this or that.. This deal was as close as Players being aware and visiting Dr's.. It still is as close as ever and if LA doesn't pull the trigger in the next 24 hours you will see some sold scenarios go public to bait LA that we will not wait...

I understand you have no reason to trust me, nor do I have physical evidence to prove this..

Quite frankly I can care less if you even believe me but just wait and see what I just said and you shall see

Orlando going to dump some of the crap contracts in the deal you heard?

I would def say that's Dwight or his people using him as a mouthpiece. He gets no good scoops besides Dwight so he probably told him all this bs. Notice how all of a sudden jarod has all these tv and radio spots?

I would be surprised if the Magic gave Jarrod any ammo, it's possible they wanted this Nets thing out here, to get LA to bite, regardless any dwight trade needs us to unload some of these bad deals

Trading Bynum for Dwight doesn't address our lack of perimeter game, when will we get some ATHLETES?

That is a waste of time, why agree to it if Lin already knows the Knicks will match it?

Because it's likely a substantial salary increase?

Trufan, how would your update not have espn talkin about the Lakers? That's all they would do is talk Lakers and Nash if Howard was traded?

I'm not questioning what you heard and appreciate info but this is totally lakers related

lol, He is full of it and you just proved it.

He is setting himself to look good at the end no matter what, if he gets traded to the Lakers he will claim he knew it all along and if it doesn't happen he'll just say the Lakers didn't feel comfortable with his back.

Trufan, how would your update not have espn talkin about the Lakers? That's all they would do is talk Lakers and Nash if Howard was traded?

I'm not questioning what you heard and appreciate info but this is totally lakers related

I believe he said have them quit talking about the Nash trade.

Sadly the bad news is no.. LA bearly wanted to do a Bynum for Howard swap and preferred Gasol but Magic insisted Bynum. LA wouldn't budge on taking a bad contract unless a 3rd team is brought in to move Gasol and the Lakers want Anderson in that case..

With the Knicks or Rockets?

It doesn't matter. What HOU offered had to have been more than he already makes. So he'll get that, unless NY matches and then they'll be playing him the same amount.

lol, He is full of it and you just proved it.

He is setting himself to look good at the end no matter what, if he gets traded to the Lakers he will claim he knew it all along and if it doesn't happen he'll just say the Lakers didn't feel comfortable with his back.

If fake fan was smart, he would have let the news of Nelson resigning be the news