Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Stop comparing white and lamb to developing like the okc big 3 or even Miami. All of those players were taken in the top 6, not post-10. We have double max room of we let Dwight walk and find a way to rid ourselves of jrich. Build with stars, not guys who were picked to be role players.

The Houston offer isn't good. It sticks us in purgatory. Try to acquire help (winning heals all wounds) or let Dwight walk or get la to offer Bynum. Nothing else should be acceptable.

the nets trade is purgatory

houston gives us TONS of cap room a good young PG and a young core to BUILD around

anyone else find it ironic and amusing that Dwight's antics and complaining led to the firings of SVG and Otis, who undoubtedly would have accepted the Nets trade proposal, thus Dwight screwed himself over. :D

• Upvote 5

Dictionary.com give the crappiest definitions ever and don't know what they are talking about. Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionary is way better giving definitions than dictionary.com. Trust me, I asked my college professor that, they also said dictionary.com is full of it and giving people bad vocabulary.

Ok, go to Merriam websters website and look at definition 3c of volatile. Trust me, I've got a few degrees

YBR what's Dwight telling you now? :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

i havent seen YBR on a here in a Day or 2. Maybe got a little tired over all this. Or maybe just trying to enjoy his holiday... Either thanks for the info man...

the nets trade is purgatory

houston gives us TONS of cap room a good young PG and a young core to BUILD around

Jesus, the Nets trade turns us into a bottom 3-5 team in cap hell. The Rockets trade puts us in the bottom 7-10 range with a decent cap situation, but that's not where a star is going to go; therefore; PURGATORY.

Nets offer - Really bad situation

Rockets offer - Meh, no real interest in the team situation

Lose-lose.

how many 6'8, 280 pound guys (that's coming IN to the league) are worth anything? LeBron is a shortlist.

The same people who want Lamb now are the same ones who wanted Drummond if we could trade up; why did UCONN suck?

Christ, I don't want any of their picks.

If they offered Lowry, Martin, Parsons, 3 first round picks, and they took Hedo; I'd consider it; then ask them to take JRICH. If they didn't, I'd hang up the phone.

Ebanks was a mid-second round pick out of West Virginia in 2010. At 6-9, 215 pounds, he’s got great size to be able to do several things well. But casual fans might remember him as the guy who defended Kevin Durant fairly well in the last regular season meeting between the Thunder and Lakers and at times in the second round of the playoffs. Ebanks, who will be just 23 at the start of next season, would be a great addition if the Thunder could get him. His defensive skills and potential for growth as a perimeter shooter are exactly what the Thunder needs on the wing. In time, he could develop into an ideal player to throw at LeBron James should the Thunder and Heat meet again in the NBA Finals. As it usually is, money will be the deciding factor. But if OKC can ink Ebanks to an inexpensive deal, he’d be the perfect young player to add to the program.

I remember seeing a tweet that we were showing interest in the guy. How ironic that OKC is also interested in him. I'd like if we can get him thrown into a Bynum package. Lakers' fans describe Ebanks as Ariza before we gave him to the Lakers. I hope Rob gets him to be our SF.

I remember seeing a tweet that we were showing interest in the guy. How ironic that OKC is also interested in him. I'd like if we can get him thrown into a Bynum package. Lakers' fans describe Ebanks as Ariza before we gave him to the Lakers. I hope Rob gets him to be our SF.

This does not about what you said but about the quote regarding the Thunder needing somebody else to guard Lebron: Durant needs to man up and become a defensive force. Problem solved for Thunder.

Jesus, the Nets trade turns us into a bottom 3-5 team in cap hell. The Rockets trade puts us in the bottom 7-10 range with a decent cap situation, but that's not where a star is going to go; therefore; PURGATORY.

Nets offer - Really bad situation

Rockets offer - Meh, no real interest in the team situation

Lose-lose.

how many 6'8, 280 pound guys (that's coming IN to the league) are worth anything? LeBron is a shortlist.

The same people who want Lamb now are the same ones who wanted Drummond if we could trade up; why did UCONN suck?

Christ, I don't want any of their picks.

If they offered Lowry, Martin, Parsons, 3 first round picks, and they took Hedo; I'd consider it; then ask them to take JRICH. If they didn't, I'd hang up the phone.

Dwight + Duhon for Kevin Martin (12,500,00 expiring) + Lowry (5,700,000) + White + Lamb

Really I don't see a better offer out there to kick start a rebuild.

Baby/O'Quinn

Nicholson/Clark/Harper

Hedo/White

Martin/Lamb

Lowry/Ish(?)

^Lotto bound

Obvisouly we wont stop there I would bet JJ would be on the move packaged with Baby or Jrich to shed more cap or Lowry with Jrich at the trade deadline. The Houston trade is just the start of the rebuild and gives us more options to shed cap.

And who cares if it's will attract stars right away we are in rebuild mode, I don't know why people want to just trade Howard for decent vets to be a 8th seed every year. It's time to rebuild.