Babir_9

2012 Offseason

For those who don't want Iverson, you'd rather play Duhon?

No. I would like to have a player that can actually play in the NBA unlike either of those 2 players.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

For those who don't want Iverson, you'd rather play Duhon?

I would go for anyone under 26yrs old at this point. Every backup PG we have had has been beyond their decline, besides Arroyo.... he had his own set of flaws... but not like Uhn.

Calm down there

Sorry, going on 3 hours of sleep and who knows how much coffee. I do think there's a reason AI has not been on an NBA roster in a while, which is exactly why I do not want him on the Magic next year, especially not as the 6th man (first off the bench).

His breath must stink, but you are right. As with most of these "reporters" lately, seems more and more bs and less and less facts are coming out of their mouths.

Right now the facts for this team this offseason is that there will be a new GM and coach. Besides that, nothing new.

Sports Journalism might be the easiest, most subjective and "can't be wrong / don't care if I am wrong" profession.

Check my sig. If 8 journalists get together and predict one thing or another, then what? Its stupid, it's just sports. But there are some knowledgeable and some not.

Me myself, I only like Simmons cause he is really smart and fun...but as of basketball knowledge or predictions, he sucks. As 95% of them do.

chris sheridan is so bad even espn parted ways. just saying. how can we prepare to trade a player without a coach's system or a gm on the phones?