Babir_9

2012 Offseason

For all you people *****ing and moaning, what starting point guard can you have realistically signed for 6.3 mil over 3 years, with last year as an option?

I am eagerly waiting to hear these responses, they are going to be priceless.

Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

freaking terrible... I am losing my likes on Rob now... another dumba$ in the making?

tired of this ownership making dumb and dumber decisions

Does this mean your leaving....lol

This was a good deal with the 3rd year being an option, so we have a hard 2yrs with a flex 3rd. That give us some time to find our next PG, instead of being force to pick one right away or taking on a similar player that will need to be replaced.

There isnt much out there in terms of PG and no one is coming here without knowing whats going to happen to Dwight.

For all you people *****ing and moaning, what starting point guard can you have realistically signed for 6.3 mil over 3 years, with last year as an option?

I am eagerly waiting to hear these responses, they are going to be priceless.

The Jet Jason Terry is only 5 mil..

Jamal Crawford is only 5 mil...

they are not legit PGs but so is Nelson... he not a true PG...

Terry and Crawford next 3 years will be better than Nelson's next three years...

and they are all old... so what the heck

3 yrs for 19.7mil?

wow Rob... u serious?

we're trapped with Nelson as our starting PG again... horrible deal...

I think the 3rd year is a team option. I do not think is a bad deal at all. It is not going to affect us much.

This is pretty much what every other decent PG will be getting. Raymond felton and sessions are going to be getting simmilar deals. Kidd will be getting close to this a well.

I dont think this signing will affect our midlevel option pending dwight, jj and anderson future.

Honestly, i think he will eventually be traded.

If the 3rd year is an option, then I would say this not bad.... gives us time to find our next PG.

Also would like to know how it is loaded (per year) and is final year a team or player option?