Babir_9

2012 Offseason

After seeing and hearing henni it makes me wonder why otis had a job in the first place

I wonder the same thing. How/why did we last with that guy? No strategy or anything; just spend spend spend; wasting cheap talent by throwing away draft picks.

Harden only can take threes or drive to the rim, zero in-between game. While Harden's still pretty young, I think Beal's got the tools to be a legit 1st option as a scorer.

While I agree with that, if we kept Dwight, Harden would be ideal. On his own? I think I'd go for draft talent.

Harden only can take threes or drive to the rim, zero in-between game. While Harden's still pretty young, I think Beal's got the tools to be a legit 1st option as a scorer.

Harden's game is more than just scoring

After seeing and hearing henni it makes me wonder why otis had a job in the first place

I think he had something Sandusky like hanging over someones head. As Ive said many times why he continued to have a job in management while not being able to do simple math is beyond me.

Short? Both Beal and Harden are (albeit generously in both cases) listed at 6'5. Harden didn't accomplish anything more at ASU then Beal did at UF and Beal was only their for one season. Also Beal stepped his game up in the NCAA and SEC tournaments. Harden was a complete no show in the finals.

Beal is 6'3" with decent arm length

Redick said recently that he hopes to remain with the Magic and feels if he isn’t traded on draft night that he will be with the team next season.