Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Hmmmm....but when J Rich got here, he was averaging 17 ppg and coming off a 19 ppg season. I've almost never seen a guy's numbers drop so drastically. I don't think he's anywhere near as done as he has looked the past couple seasons here. If the purpose is just to get rid of him, I don't think he's untradeable. It will be interesting to see what a new coach/GM has to say.

Having a 19ppg season is essentially easy when you have one of the best point guards finding great looks for you.

Anyone read this?

LINK

I like it. Garnett is still playing at a pretty high level. If we can keep what we have in the back court and add Garnett we would have a great rotation for the 4-5 spot. Garnett also brings great experience and like the article said, he knows how to adapt. He could help Dwight mature as well. This would be huge if we can make this happen.

My question answered by draft guru Chad Ford:

Stephen (Orlando)

If you are Brooklyn and you get the #1 pick do you trade it for Dwight Howard?

Chad Ford (2:31 PM)

No, I keep it and sell Deron Williams on playing with Davis for the rest of his career. Would save the Nets a ton of cash so that they could add other terrific players around them.