Soul Bro

The New & Improved Hedo Club

I wonder Lebron fans are so much worse the Vince Carter fans and Celtic fans. I think its a combination of Vince Carter fans, Hedo fans, and celtics fans with a mixture of drugs to top things off.

This needs a nice bump. Since Hedo has been out of the lineup, the Magic have only been averaging 10.6 turnovers a game. We were averaging over 15 a game with him in the lineup. We're seriously better off with him on the bench.

Word up.

This needs a nice bump. Since Hedo has been out of the lineup, the Magic have only been averaging 10.6 turnovers a game. We were averaging over 15 a game with him in the lineup. We're seriously better off with him on the bench.

Dwight averages three per.

Hedo does as well, obviously they both contributed to those turnover problems, but I think our offense is better without Hedont.

I think he helps feed Dwight in our half court, which is very important, but his energy and defense are horrible.

I think he helps feed Dwight in our half court, which is very important, but his energy and defense are horrible.

I would say that is easily his best contribution to the team at this stage in his career. JJ and him are the two best post feeding passers on the team.

Why use Hedo or JJ to feed Dwight in the post when you could just use Ish to dribble right up to Dwight and hand him the ball in the same amount of time it would take for a pass to get there?

:tongue:

I think Hedo needs to retire as a Magic. He is getting old and if we trade him, most teams will waive him. and also Magic will get nothing out off it if we trade him, we will get crappy players again.

May seem trite, but one of the things I like about him is that he is one of the few players, maybe the only player in our history, that chose to come here as a free agent, wanted to stay but was not resigned, then was genuinely excited to get traded back here. I could easily see him staying here till he's done.

May seem trite, but one of the things I like about him is that he is one of the few players, maybe the only player in our history, that chose to come here as a free agent, wanted to stay but was not resigned, then was genuinely excited to get traded back here. I could easily see him staying here till he's done.

Then you better dress up as a pizza delivery man and take the message over to his place that that time came and went like 3 years ago.