Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Dwight Howard all time Orlando Scoring Leader

I know a lot of the ass wipes here are gonna start pissing all over the dude, but I'm just gonna come out and be positive for once. Congrats Dwight. You earned it buddy.

howard101003953.jpg

I know a lot of the ass wipes here are gonna start pissing all over the dude, but I'm just gonna come out and be positive for once. Congrats Dwight. You earned it buddy.

howard101003953.jpg

Hear hear.

Well done to a phenomenal player and athlete.

Well Done D12!

Many more to come + a CHAMPIONSHIP would cap it off!!

Lol, for Dwight winning a championship in NJ is easier. I've already given up hope for this guy. This season it doesn't even look like he's trying or he wants to prove a point after a loss. Guys like Ryan, Hedo and JJ are the real contributors to the W's and not our 'team captains' in Dwight and Jameer, two clowns that don't want to play here anymore.

I used to always defend Dwight on places like RealGM and Twitter (against dumb***** 'analysts'), but now I've pretty much joined the Dwight hate party. People say Dwight is a ***** with arguing over calls, people say Dwight doesn't have an offensive game... etc.

He won't stay here no matter what our playoff outcome is, he simply wants to go to a bigger market because he feels he can handle the pressure of a city like NJ or LA.

Part of me feels we shouldn't even re-sign Dwight. He's too big of a ***** and has a terrible relationship with Stan. Let him bolt somewhere else and take a 30 million dollar paycut, while getting his jersey burned in central FL. We'd be better off rebuilding from the draft than put up with his ****.

And of course, fire Otis. Please. I don't understand how you could make two straight deep playoff runs and then ***** up as bad as he did. We could probably have Deron Williams right now if he didn't make the damn trades. We'd amnesty Lewis while Vince comes off the books while still having Gortat as a trade asset.

• Downvote 4

Congratulations Dwight, now stay and help your team win its first Championship! Do something Shaq could not do! Orlando wants to cheer for you! Change your mind! Take the road less traveled by today's athletes! Remember the easiest path isn't always the most rewarding! Lebron is trying to take the shortcut, put in the hard work and reap the rewards when its all said and done!

This season it doesn't even look like he's trying or he wants to prove a point after a loss.

Sorry but your whole comment fails right in the first paragraph. He "looks" like he is not trying? The NBA leader in Rebounds, which I think we can all agree, is THE hustle and effort statistic, isn't trying? Not trying to prove a point after a loss? Oh like when he dropped 28 and 15 boards after the loss to the Pistons, or 21 and 2freaking3 boards on the Lakers after the loss to the Spurs and being called out in the media for about a week? Those games weren't proving a point?

If you wanna say you just simply don't like the guy. Then say that. If you wanna call him out for how he has handled the situation, then say that. But actually coming around questioning the effort and drive of a player who is on track to post only the second 20 point 15 rebound a game season average in the modern basketball era (Moses Malone being the first)? I hope you realize how much of an idiot that makes you sound like.

The one thing no one in Orlando can ever question is Dwight's effort. This is not like Deron Williams or Melo. I would go as far to say that Dwight is right now playing better then he has in his entire career, all to prove to the whole league "Yes I am really that good."

• Upvote 1