Beast From The East

Game Thread: Heat @ Magic 12/20/11 (preseason)

Cool picture at the top.

Hopefully we can redeem ourselves in this game and play with a bit of effort. Then again it's still preseason, so maybe not.

Well.. Without Hedo, I hope it´s a win. With Hedo - Heat cruise.

SG-JJ

SF-J-Rich

GO MAGIC.

Funny thing is, we were very much in the first game... until Hedo got injured... then we fell apart

Funny thing is, we were very much in the first game... until Hedo got injured... then we fell apart

Exactly. When he went out, the offense just stopped.

Oh and in regards to the game, I don't care if we win or lose. I want to see the rotations, give me something positive to take into the season. I also want to see Larry Hughes getting some burn at the backup point guard. I can see him getting into the rotation if he outplays Duhon (not hard to do).

Exactly. When he went out, the offense just stopped.

Oh and in regards to the game, I don't care if we win or lose. I want to see the rotations, give me something positive to take into the season. I also want to see Larry Hughes getting some burn at the backup point guard. I can see him getting into the rotation if he outplays Duhon (not hard to do).

Agree. I want better rotations. I want Hughes to back up Jameer.... not that Duhon hack!

Agree. I want better rotations. I want Hughes to back up Jameer.... not that Duhon hack!

Shows how much of a sad state our roster is in when people are calling for Larry Hughes to play.

Howard should have 30 shots, with the ball to him early (when he asks for it).

If we continue to act/play like Howard is 'just another piece' of our roster, panicbutton things will ensue...