Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I'd actually love if we could somehow grab both Iggy and Smith. Can you imagine our defense??

Dreaming like that gives me heart pain

Most of those restricteds will probably be matched. Monta, Iggy, Josh Smith will all definitely available though.

Not that there is a chance, but could imagine the defensive POWERHOUSE of Iggy, J. Smith and Dwight????????????

:panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

So is this press conference on in 15 minutes or what?

They were told to be ready at noon. Hopefully sooner rather than later, we won't be able to talk deals with other teams until he makes it official...

did anyone see this?

John Denton ‏ @JohnDenton555

Hearing of D12's change of heart in the AM, #Magic execs met team at airprt. D12 wanted to sign ETO, told to sleep on it, sign today. Classy

is there a link where i can watch it? lol im at school in the library

I second this question. I'm at work in Oklahoma and I'd like to watch or listen to anything that happens.

Not that there is a chance, but could imagine the defensive POWERHOUSE of Iggy, J. Smith and Dwight????????????

:panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker: :panicworker:

I think there is also a shot at Harden as well, they will need to max Westbrook and Durant while paying Ibaka well. If we can free up enough money that gives us a shot at him.

did anyone see this?

Way classy. I'll bet Dwight still didn't get much sleep. I'll also bet that he sleeps a whole lot better the rest of this year.

Way classy. I'll bet Dwight still didn't get much sleep. I'll also bet that he sleeps a whole lot better the rest of this year.

And the rest of his career, if we can make some good moves.

get cp3 & iggy or j smith. i think monta ellis could still end up on our roster in the summer. just a feeling.

Pass on Paul. He'll be a year older with a year's more wear on his knees. I'd rather try for a younger PG.

being frustrated with his process is understandable...calling him stupid and asinine though?

if this holds true, how about they give him a little credit for being the first superstar of the new free agency era to break the mold and give his city a shot?

Exactly! This is the kind of move that should absolutely be celebrated in this day and age. We need to show Dwight some serious appreciation tomorrow...this is almost unprecedented!