Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Would you like an autographed one? I have 2, tell a friend.

Unless you're joking. Than yes I would like an autographed one.

Chad Ford

Yes. I think the Knicks would do that deal. The question is ... would the Magic? A deal of Melo and Chandler for Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu works under the cap. It for sure works for the Knicks. If the Magic were convinced that they could get Melo out of this current funk and that he'd be happy, it might work for them too.

Why would the Knicks trade us Anthony for Dwight? I know he's sucked this year, but I would take him as a player. Especially on 2K...

Problem is, this is the guy who put the Nuggets through a similar situation that Dwight is putting us through now, and now after not even having one entire season in NY, they want to trade him?

Yeah, don't want that dude anywhere near this franchise.

Looking at Knicks forums, it seems that Jeremy Lin's days might be numbered and it's driving them crazy over there.

SI just released a Tweet:

@ChrisMannixSI

"Scouts telling me this coaching change should benefit Melo immediately. Woodson's offense heavy on isolation, two-man game, misdirection. One scout says Baron Davis's skills fit better than Lin. Another says change "probably going to cost Lin millions in new contract."

Christian Bruey ‏

My source has just told me that Dwight told the team he is going to opt in for the final year of his contract. @wftvsports @chris_broussard

:o

Jarrod N Rudolph@MisterRudolph False alarm Magic fans, sorry about that one. I found rumor to be false after an additional call. My apologies

Jarrod N Rudolph@MisterRudolphMagic trade rumor coming soon ...

@MisterRudolph

False alarm Magic fans, sorry about that one. I found rumor to be false after an additional call. My apologies

:chairshot:

Now that we got that out of the way....

Marc J. Spears‏@SpearsNBAYahooReply

Retweet Favorite · Open

Source close to situation says Knicks intrigued about a Dwight Howard deal, but says no way it includes Melo since James Dolan "loves him."