Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Leave Now... :svgsad:

Again, so a childish comment.

You just dont get along well with people.

Enjoy the forum.. And let people speak their mind.

Ok lets say we trade for bynum and fillers... can we make a three team trade and trade bynum for other players that would fit better here?? Man if only we hadnt traded the warlock away...

Has anybody realized that we cant just trade howard for bynum and fillers or 3 team where bynum goes for more players or anything like that, we cant even sign a backup center out of free agency unless we waive somebody and replace them and be paying until somebody hopefully claims whoever we waive, we have 15 players, no room, no cap space, and no good contracts. We need to trade howard, duhon, bbd, q-rich, and any of wafer, hughes, or orton , in exchange we get 2 centers or bigs, a pg, and somebody else preferrably an expiring if we dont already have 1 included plus a lotto pick and future pick. 5 for 4 with 1 or 2 expirings and a couple picks.

My link

This video explains alot about Howard being the "leader" and pointing fingers at others

Great video! I agree with Bowen. I think Howard is not mature enough to be the leader of this team. Must learn to move on. The sooner we as Magic fans can LIVE without Howard, the better.

Has anybody realized that we cant just trade howard for bynum and fillers or 3 team where bynum goes for more players or anything like that, we cant even sign a backup center out of free agency unless we waive somebody and replace them and be paying until somebody hopefully claims whoever we waive, we have 15 players, no room, no cap space, and no good contracts. We need to trade howard, duhon, bbd, q-rich, and any of wafer, hughes, or orton , in exchange we get 2 centers or bigs, a pg, and somebody else preferrably an expiring if we dont already have 1 included plus a lotto pick and future pick. 5 for 4 with 1 or 2 expirings and a couple picks.

This is true. Must use Howard and possibly Ryno as a way to get rid of at least 2 bad contracts. As much as Duhon really sucks, I do think he has more left in him than Jameer. If Howard is traded, must lose Meer and J.Rich with him. If Ryno is traded (our other good asset) must lose Hedo with him. As much as I like the growth of Ryno, it could be the way for us to get Hedo's bad contract outta here and get us rebuilding. Then bring in a new GM to get us out of this rut ...

Guys. Howard is most likely going to the Lakers. The sooner we accept that, the faster we can move on.

It will probably be for Bynum and fillers. We don't have enough leverage to get Bynum and Gasol. The good news is that Bynum has an expiring contract. That means if Bynum doesn't work out, we can always trade him for someone else that is valuable. It's the best deal we have.

As for Arenas possibly going to the Lakers, ANYTHING is an improvement at the PG for them at this point.

Oh, it's you again. The Lakers fan that thinks if he convinces some Magic fans on a message board that trading Dwight is a good idea that it will somehow occur. Good luck big fella!

Horrible Job Otis Smith....

Which roster do you prefer for next season?

Evans/duhon

Jj/wafer

J-rich/q. Richardson

Gasol/davis

Cousins/davis

Or

Nelson/duhon

J-rich/jj

Turk/q. Richardson

Ryno/davis

Davis/???